Nov 7th 2015 Fall Charity Swap Raffle Items

Logo.jpg

Will be donating ~$200.00 In various aquarium additives and chemicals.

prodibio5_logo.png

REALLY like for reals we have a company Prodibio from France donating to us. Now that is quite a commitment on the companies behalf. :fish1::fish1::fish1:

logo.jpg

They are donating and I am so excited I am hoping it is a UV unit I am not actually sure yet what they are sending.

:celeb2::celeb2::celeb2::celeb2:

caribsea_logo.png

Has graciously donated again to the MARS club. I haven't received the package yet, but last time it was some awesome man-made Tonga Branch rock and bags of sand.

:eek2::celeb1::celeb1::celeb1: Never can have to much live rock in a tank or to sculpt with.

cobaltaquaticslogo_tm31.png

Will be donating lots of food in addition to possible some heaters and pumps either way they said it would be $250+ in value.

:bounce3::bounce3::bounce3::bounce3::bounce3:

I sure hope you can make it to the swap your SPS pieces are always sought after. Also we are going to have some extra incentive for everyone that brings more pieces. We want to reward the generous folks that help out begginer reefers.

Wow, that's going to be a great raffle.

Many of you know Andrew he help run the (916) Facebook group. I am sure many of you also know he does a lot of really nice acrylic work and has agreed to make us a very nice ALL-IN-ONE frag tank for the frag swap raffle. We are currently working on sourcing the equipment to make this as close RTR as possible. I think you will just need to win a light and your good to go.

Not positive on the dimensions yet but some where between 18x18 and 24x24 I am not sure of the depth yet sorry. But it will be rimless.

It will look similar to this one that Andrew built previously.

11207373_1064490686913870_692264534943332437_n.jpg

download.png

Is being very generous and donating for a second time this year this time 6 Gift Cards each worth $40 thats $240 dollars worth of copepods and phytoplankton that is a lot of coral and mandarin food.

OMThumbnail-268x268.jpg

PFThumbnail-268x268.jpg

Back