Nov 7th 2015 Fall Charity Swap Raffle Items

Bounce mushroom is on there 2 times but we only have 1 available.

OPPS also I was adding a lot to this list last night

Aquarium Tek is donating the White Cap Goby with Shrimp and 3 packs of there Secondo Food Total value $275

Also Brine Shrimp Direct is sending out a package today but I am not sure what will be in it.

and

CPR Aquatics is donating but I am not sure what.

Im gonna be heading up from monterey... When should I be there to purchase raffle tickets? I want to try and win these amazing prizes..

You should get those, at least, for doing so much work and such a good job on this raffle and frag swap![emoji3]

You should get those, at least, for doing so much work and such a good job on this raffle and frag swap![emoji3]

If you saw the number of magnetic frag racks that Tweakes182 has stuck all over my lovely 300 gallon DT, you would be shocked. (Its 6 or 7 homemade ones, and 2 from frag-a-rack)

I finally relented and got him his very own frag tank :facepalm:

Last minute donation!!!

2 frag a racks with extra magnets!!!!

I know i could use 1.

Those are awesome. I am glad they donated. I believe they are based out of Fresno I think I sent them like 3 emails kind of on accident.

I agree we need to work out some sort of prize for many of the hard working people which includes you Apisto.

Another Sponsor stepped up and donated again

REEF RADIANCE out of the bay area is donating a Seneye Reef Monitor

seneye-reef-slide1.png

http://www.reefradiance.com/what-is-a-seneye.html

Due to manufacturing delay we were unable to acquire the 25g cube tank package from Aqua Lab Aquaria.

They decided to step up and get us a Red Sea REEFER 28g system to have instead!

p-96514-85348V.jpg

We might have one of Aqua Labs tanks at the Christmas party next month!!

Chris is out in the Bay Area getting the very last prizes for the swap! They get to be all pretty in my house until Saturday!

Thank you once again to Anthony and Chris for all the hard work that they have put in to getting all these prizes for the raffle! It was a lot of phone calls and emailing to get this all together. They are so awesome! :thumbsup:

MERRRRRRRYYYYYYYY CHRIIISSSSSTMAAAASSSSSSSSS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, maybe not but this is going to be one exciting day :D

Back