Nov 7th 2015 Fall Charity Swap Raffle Items

BAF-Logo-Header.gif

Donated

1 x Soft Coral Propagation Kit

and

60 x Samples of frag plugs for everyone that arrives early.

Loc-Line-colour-logo.jpg

HOLLY LOC-LOC line..... :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

5 x 3/4 Male NPT
5 x 3/4 - 3/4 Nozzle
5 x 3/4 - 5/8 Nozzle
5 x 3/4 to 1/2 Y
5 x 3/4 Y
5 x 3/8 90 Degree Nozzle
5 x 3/8 NPT
5 x 1/2 Nozzle
5 x 1/2 Y
5 x 2 1/2 Spray Nozzle
5 x 1/2 Male Valve
5 x 3/4 NPT
5 x 1/2 Extended Elbows
5 x 1/2 Flat Slot Nozzles
5 x Flat 5 Hole Nozzles
5 x 3/4 x 1/2 Adapters
5 x 1/2 90 Degree Nozzles
5 x 1/2 90 Degree Spray Bar
5 x 1/2 Flat 7 Nozzle
5 x 1/2 Side Flow Nozzle
5 x 1/2 NPT
5 x 1/2 Flat Slot

:spin3::spin2::inlove:
5 Feet of 1/2 LOC-LINE
5 Feet of 1/2 LOC-LINE

Looking like we will have about 20 Winners there roughly or 20 sets of things to give away.

fluval-logo.jpg

CP4 1375 GPH Powerhead recommended for up to a 90 Gallon Aquarium

CP1 265 GPH Powerhead recommended for up to a 15 Gallon Aquarium

Fluval Mg 2 x 8oz Bottles

Fluval 3 Ion CA-MG-Sr 1 x 16 OZ Bottle

Fluval DKH and CA 2 Bottle Kit each 16 OZ

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

attachment.php

Donated

125 Thats right 125 :rollface::rollface::dance::dance: Sample packs of plugs so lots of people will be taking home some free sample plugs.

They also donated another 9 packs of really nice frag holding options. Some examples below.

image_station-5_2_3.jpg

IMG_4018_zpsf625a454.jpg

image_chalice-dome.jpg

As the guy who for several years was the dude in charge and trying to get sponsors I'm very very impressed you guys. I couldn't get people for some reason or another but you guys have been awesome. I sent out hundreds of emails and got very little call backs. Thank you guys for working so hard for the club.

Must be present to win. Due to issues with paypal tickets must be purchased at the event.

You are welcome to come for just the raffle.

Can you buy tickets online and do you have to be present to win? If not, how can I buy tickets?

Must be present to win. Due to issues with paypal tickets must be purchased at the event.

You are welcome to come for just the raffle.

Like Saltwaternooby said unfortunately we cants sell tickets online. However, you dont necessarily have to be present you can always send someone in your place to buy raffle tickets and stand in for you. We will be able to accept credit cards at the event just no pre-pay raffle tickets sorry.

floatingpacks.jpg

I got a phone call today from some very nice Canadians (I think they are all nice really).

I think generous would be an understatement because when they said they wanted to donate they told me I better have chest freezer. I was like OH? They said yeah because we are going to send you a whole case of food.

OVER $650 dollars of PE Mysis and PE Calanus

:bounce3::bounce3::bounce3::bounce3:

MysisnewTwin.jpg

If you want to check them out online http://www.mysis.com/pe_mysis/pe_mysis_frozen/twinpack/

I know Your Reef caries there products locally and I believe some other stores do as well.

I think generous would be an understatement because when they said they wanted to donate they told me I better have a chest freezer. OVER $650 dollars of PE Mysis and PE Calanus

:worried:
How are we going to keep it cold?!? I remember winning some Rods food a while ago and the juices kinda melted, I know the fish love it but PE Mysis isn't the most pleasant smell either.

Good job!!! You guys rock.

They have a refrigerator and a ice machine we can make it work.

Or i can always keep it all at my house?

Great job Chris

Last edited:
Back