November Meeting

reefrubble

Premium Member
Bob , Thank you very much for host the November SHARK meeting . I had a good time , and your new set up looks great . I really like your new frag tank , and set up . It was great meeting some new people , and hopefully they will become new members . I am looking forward to the December meeting . Ted

December is right around the corner , and we need a host .

December is right around the corner , and we need a host .

SHARK , is going to need a host for the December meeting . Matt (Blue04 ) has offered to host the January meeting , but December is open . TBRC's December meeting will be Dec. 3 rd. , so it looks like we can do the 10 th. , or the 17 th. . If you can host the December meeting please let us know ASAP .

I had several people tell me that they would be willing to help with the club , so now would be a good time to help .

Thank you for your support , Ted

Bob , Thank you very much for host the November SHARK meeting . I had a good time , and your new set up looks great . I really like your new frag tank , and set up . It was great meeting some new people , and hopefully they will become new members . I am looking forward to the December meeting . Ted

I wanted to personnally Thankyou as well, and was great to had met you ted and bob! I learned sooo much, and came with so much questiosn , that both of these gentleman answered everyone of them, and made me feel so welcome. Being very very new to the hobby, they both made me feel very comfortable and not out of place with the skill levels, with me still learning everything there is in maintaining and enjoying a saltwater tank. And i got some new free magazines to read from Bob till our next meeting, which i'm looking forward too! And i'm sure I'll have plenty more questions by than, and i know these guys will be there every step of the way in my SW build.

oh and the Tank Bob, so absolutely stunning and beutiful!

Oh and Bob , about this upcoming Saturday, i'll definitely be going, ill be dragging my two boys with me for their mother will be working, but your more than welcome to carpool with me. Room for one more and you can ride shotgun hehe

thanks again ,
Richard (aka:sharkbyte)

Back