NYRC - awesome

Ninja1

I just wanted to thank NY RC for being so kind and welcoming. Honestly, you guys really are a different group. I can't tell you the amount of info I learned in 1 week- that's 5 business days (lol). I was getting so worked up with my LED stuff and had wires all over the place. Just wanted to thank OPG for taking the time to help me with my ghetto diagram in MS paint (lol).

Complains usually get vocalized but I believe in recognizing the positives too- so thank you all.

-Student by day, Ninja by night

im really interested in joining...i have checked the site a few times but im not sure when the next meeting is. All i see are some tank tours scheduled.
any info would be appreciated thnx

I just wanted to thank NY RC for being so kind and welcoming. Honestly, you guys really are a different group. I can't tell you the amount of info I learned in 1 week- that's 5 business days (lol). I was getting so worked up with my LED stuff and had wires all over the place. Just wanted to thank OPG for taking the time to help me with my ghetto diagram in MS paint (lol).

Complains usually get vocalized but I believe in recognizing the positives too- so thank you all.
-Student by day, Ninja by night

I thank you for the kind words on behalf of the entire NYReefClub. OPG is truly a genuine man with the kindest of hearts, and we're lucky to have him as part of our team and call a friend!

Back