October Meeting

Ken and I made the run to Neptunes today hahahaha it was everything I said it was. Ken will be posting regarding the run. Special thanks to Robert at Neptunes for hooking us up!!!!! That place is scary awesome!

Nice!

So who shall I drop my money off to for the meeting raffle?

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Hey Yuri. Bob (Thysrof) is our Treasurer and Righteous Dude. The money needs to end up with him. If you want to give the money to someone to give to him at the meeting, that'll work too.

Hey Yuri. Bob (Thysrof) is our Treasurer and Righteous Dude. The money needs to end up with him. If you want to give the money to someone to give to him at the meeting, that'll work too.
Thanks Ken, I actually live close to Bob so I'll make arrangements with him for a drop off.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

The 10 acros from Neptunes, even after being dripped, dipped and removed from their mounts and remounted, have full polyp extension already hahaha in addition I'll be adding a couple of chalice frags including bazooka joe, some Zoas, miyagi tort and a piece or two of Cali tort. :)

I'll try to make it but my corals are just starting to grow and are not big enough to frag yet. I'll see what I can scavenge around though.

I'll be there. Thanks for the reminder, Bob.

I'm bringing some sort of dessert.

I have the club shirts and raffle tickets. I'll bring 'em.

Delightful.

Raffle donation wise, I'll bring some Mind Blowing palys. They brighten up nicely in 200+ par. Also a candy cane and perhaps a hammer.

I will not be bringing frags for the raffle nor will i be taking any. But i will be bringing green backs for donation for future raffles

I will stopping by albeit briefly. I'll have baby with me, so I won't be able to bring frags or participate in the raffle, but I do want to come by and show my support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back