Official: Masterflex Calcium Reactor Setup Thread

correction - i do not have the pitch, and not quite sure that I could get an accurate measurement.

i found this guide but this requires a bit more precision than I was hoping for.
i counted 85 notches, 4" diameter, and imprinted on the belt is 130XL

If you have the dimensions i would try an industrial hardware store. That or granger.

I have two 7518-60 pump heads that rattle and also have a sulfur-ish or burning grease smell when running, even on low speed. It's odd, because it seems like the smell is between the 77301-21 brushless motor and the head, so I assumed the motor was the cause. But I ran the motor without head, and there is no smell. Upon further inspection, there is brown residue coming out of the bearings onto the rotor. Not sure if this would just need replacing the bearings, or perhaps the entire shaft and rollers/rotor as well to correct the rattling?

Can anyone refer to the correct size and good brand bearings for replacement?

So I made the mistake of looking at EBay again and saw a deal I couldn't pass up. Brand new 7550-50 with 77200-50 Easy load II head for $140 shipped! It's only 1.6-100 rpm which I know is not exactly what everyone is looking for, but my tank is only 50 gallons. Should be plenty of flow with the Ls17 tubing. Only problem I have now is selling the other unit I have. Any interests? Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I made the mistake of looking at EBay again and saw a deal I couldn't pass up. Brand new 7550-50 with 77200-50 Easy load II head for $140 shipped! It's only 1.6-100 rpm which I know is not exactly what everyone is looking for, but my tank is only 50 gallons. Should be plenty of flow with the Ls17 tubing. Only problem I have now is selling the other unit I have. Any interests? Lol.

What unit are you selling and how much? I am on a super tight budget and tapping off the return is working for me at the moment...... at the moment. Also looking for that deal on a carbondoser.

What unit are you selling and how much? I am on a super tight budget and tapping off the return is working for me at the moment...... at the moment. Also looking for that deal on a carbondoser.

It will be a millipore xx 80 000 00 (rebranded Masterflex as far as I can tell) with a brand new easy load 7516-10 head. Gonna be a bit before I will be able to sell. Gotta get my new one setup and humming first.

Where can I get these fittings from? What is it called?
34723e05632dd787123b7afd95dfc0c4.jpg
924e8275516b62ebcd22e563a294fe20.jpg
e761121a3b556a6c35ab470d20caab9d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's weird... the links seem to be broken. I literally used them a week ago to order new tubing and parts.

L/S 17 equivalent tubing...
https://www.usplastic.com/mobile/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=25534

Barbed adapter for the quick connect fitting...
https://www.usplastic.com/mobile/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=36204

Quick connect fitting...
https://www.usplastic.com/mobile/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=42009

Hose clamps...
https://www.usplastic.com/mobile/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=34082
Thank you...this now works

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

eBay seller totally screwed me over. Purchased and asked a question on the item and today I get a cancellation with the reason stating the product was missing or damaged. What a crock!

eBay seller totally screwed me over. Purchased and asked a question on the item and today I get a cancellation with the reason stating the product was missing or damaged. What a crock!

I have a 6-600 rpm with easy load head and connectors for 1/4 inch for sale. 200 bucks shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Managed a 7550-30 w/ 7016-52 Head for $225 shipped. Seller stated he could not fully test it, so marked it as "for parts only" but it powers on, and will move forward and reverse and looks pretty good overall. Excited to get this in!

Now to search through this thread for the correct tubing and adapters for LS/16 to use with this head.

Back