Oh snap !!!!!

xclusive252

NY Reef Club member
Ohhhh ohhhh Im glad I was home. My aqua lifter pump failed and my cpr over flow was not work and my ato is in the sump and its on a 30 min timer during 2300 hrs to 2330 hrs and I got 30 min of r/o water and had alittle over flow when I unplugged the return pump lol. I have fixed the problem so its not over flowing and ato is off and salinity is 1.022 not to bad could have been worse but tomorrow I will need to buy a aqua lifter pump. like I said glad I was home

shiizzznit... lucky you was home!! Could you imagine the flood in your crib and the water leaking downstairs!!!

Wifey would of said nooooo way, no more tanks!!

What a mess.. but I guess thats where I would of came in to help with the repairs! LOL!!

LUCKY FOR ME YOU CAUGHT IT!! HAHAHAHAHAAA ( HOPE YOU GOT THE JOKE)!! l0l

We need to make stuff like this air tight! No failures that is in our control, we need to make things as fail safe as possible. This may be an excellent topic

This is why i use the Storm top off with 3 sensors. One sensor in the sump, one in the RO rez and one in the main display. if the return pump fails it shuts down the RO, if the overflows fail it shuts the return pump, if the RO Rez gets empty it stops the pump from running dry complete fail safe

Back