Ok, once again... need some ideas

Andrew

Heres what im putting in my 75 so far. I would like to get 1 more fish to that list for the tank that would be a good choice for a mixed reef and would swim around alot like the tang.

4- green chromis ( in the tank now )
2- True Perculas ( in tank now )
1- royal gramma ( in qt )
1- Wheeler's Watchman Goby ( in qt )
1- kole tang ( still have to get )

I thought about a dwarf angel but don't want to take the chance with corals. I want a fish that I know won't eat the corals.

From what I've heard, the Kole Tang is pretty peaceful, and stays relatively small compared to most other tangs, so if you like tangs, you might consider a Blue Hippo Tang. Also, the Lavender Tang is very active, and relatively peaceful with other tangs. They are extremely active and amusing to watch. A Flame Angel could be another choice, I've had experience with them, and they have not touched any corals, but it's always a chance with any angel.

I think 1 tang is good enough for my 75 gallon. I don't want too large of a bio-load. I thought about a dwarf angel but I know most eat corals but I dont want to take the chance of one eating corals and then I would have to fish him out of the tank.

Could I keep a Wheeler's Watchman Goby and a Clown Goby in the same tank? Or could I keep a wheeler's watchman goby and a Scooter Blenny in the same tank?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6546517#post6546517 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Andrew
I think 1 tang is good enough for my 75 gallon. I don't want too large of a bio-load. I thought about a dwarf angel but I know most eat corals but I dont want to take the chance of one eating corals and then I would have to fish him out of the tank.

Could I keep a Wheeler's Watchman Goby and a Clown Goby in the same tank? Or could I keep a wheeler's watchman goby and a Scooter Blenny in the same tank?

Scooter blennies have similar needs to mandarins...research these...can be demanding, others have great success. How about a midas blenny? Personality, color. Maybe a pseudo of some sort...should be OK with the gramma in that sized tank with enough hiding places.

I got fo different sets its a fabolous thang
1 white, 1 yellow, like fabolous chain
and da otha set is same got my name in da mold

:D

Back