OPG's Tri Color War Coral... On Sale Now!

OzoneParkGuy

:bounce3: Well the time has come for the long anticipated sale. :dance:

It will be fresh cut in front of you, and already grown on a piece of acrylic. :thumbsup:

This is an Australian Piece and it's colors do pop without actinics!:bigeyes:

3 Corallites $40.00

Pics008.jpg

@ Big LA & The-D-Lo, got you down. Whenever your ready 4 pick-up!

@ Turbovr3six..... Thanks !

Pieces will go quick guys & gals! I'm giving NYRC members 1st dibs on this!

Bumpity Bump... I do take paypal aswell.:spin1: All orders will be brought to the True Swap unless other arrangements are made. So bring your bags with heat packs too.

Update... the acrylic was too thick to cut without damaging the coral with a dremmel or bandsaw.
I was able to bend the acrylic and pop the plug off with encrusting tissue. So they are now mounted on frag disks and plugs.

Last edited:
Noel, great seeing you again and thank you for a beautiful piece, FYI my daughter took it for her tank, with the rest of the coral.
all I have to say is wahhhhhhhhhh.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA...... seems you may need to go shopping again for your tank now! LOL! Always a pleasure having you come by Richie, you know that.

Your friend Noel.

Has the majority of the purple color on it. Unfortunately that's the only pic of the parent I have right now.. it is from that colony. Doc can verify as I fragged it at his office. So you will be getting the daughter or brother.. LOL!! Depends on how you look at it!! It is encrusted on the plug already... placement is low, med flow, and watchout for the sweeper tenticles as I have witnessed 2 inch reach advantages over other corals. So it should be placed away from other corals. Will grow fast!

Back