Order of Adding Fish

CornHusky

Hey all, I'm hoping to get some opinions on what order to add fish to my mixed reef 180. I've had all of these fish in previous tanks, but it's been a while. Here's my list of fish I am wanting:
Yellow tang
Blue hippo tang
One spot Rabbitfish
Flame angel
Coral Beauty
Naso tang
Six line wrasse
Sand sifter goby

I currently have 2 clownfish and 2 pajama cardinals in my tank. How would you add these? Thanks!

Goby and juvie rabbit, angels and wrasse could go in about any order, but I'd put both angels in at once, and I'd really think carefully about the rabbit, because they can grow 10" long and are both venomous and so shy they can hide under rock, to the surprise of a reefer who finds one there barehanded. i had one, and that's enough. Glad to have traded him to a larger home. He did in several fish, when he'd get boxed in a turnaround in the rockwork and wanted out. The rest are apt to get cranky, but the hippo most of all. Nasos I've never seen fuss much, yellows are quarrelsome, but the hippo is usually able to take care of himself. Never mixed all of these myself, and get several opinions on this. I do stand by my rabbit warning however. And of sand sifter gobies, the yellow watchman is the jewel. Not too much sand disturbance and up front and center once they get used to you.

Yellow tang
Blue hippo tang
One spot Rabbitfish
Flame angel
Coral Beauty
Naso tang
Six line wrasse
Sand sifter goby

I currently have 2 clownfish and 2 pajama cardinals in my tank. How would you add these? Thanks!
If you add these fishes, I would add the Yellow tang and the Sixline Wrasse last. Other fishes can go in in any order.

I know you did not ask but reconsider the Naso tang, they get too big, and the Sixline Wrasse, they get too mean.

Back