Ordering from Euroaquatics

follow-up and fyi....

got a FB msg from them asking if my replacement light worked ok as they are shutting down completely in less than a week. no more shipments, no more warranty claims, etc... take your chances and/or follow up now if you have issues..

Has anyone ordered from the site recently? I know there was a T5 led thread a while back. Just checking to see if anyone has ordered from them more recently than that and actually got the items ordered. I want to get the leds they posted but don't want to throw a good chunk without knowing they are still around to ship. Thanks
Glad to see you got yours. Still waiting on my four 60 blue pops. Apparently they got sent in a tube but they didn't tape/staple the top cap on so all my local USPS received was an empty tube. They returned that without sending it to me for delivery. Only reason I know is my mailman told me. I got the same message on the 24th that they'd try and get to it that weekend. Hopefully shipping goes better this go around and they still have the stock.

I'll give it another month before I dispute the charge on my CC.
follow-up and fyi....

got a FB msg from them asking if my replacement light worked ok as they are shutting down completely in less than a week. no more shipments, no more warranty claims, etc... take your chances and/or follow up now if you have issues..
Look at this thread

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=25649556#post25649556

Mine seemed like an honest mistake so far. It said delivered on his end, but it was to a second party shipping company in Moreno Valley, not me. I was promised I'd receive my replacements by the end of the month. I did let him not my intentions of disputing the charge on my CC if I didn't receive my items by then. I hope to get them though.

five.five-six. Not sure what you linked me to there but shoot me a pm if it's something I should know.

Thanks,

Matt

Still nothing and no communication now. I gave noticed I planned to dispute the charge if I didn't get a response or proof of shipment. No response, so I'm moving forward with dispute.

Their site is still up and states in stock so I figured I'd post up to hopefully save someone the hassle.

Back