OT 49cc scooter FS

Northtampatang

Premium Member
Runs good, just needs a back tire (flat).

Has headlight, tail, horn and folds. Disk brakes.

Bought about a year ago, used about 1 hour. LOL

$75.00

Wes

DSCF0700.jpg

how fast does it go are you allowed to ride it on the street ? what do they run new ? could possibly be interested and looks like fun thanks
DL

It will do about 30 with an averege size adult on it

It has turn signals and brake/headlights so I assume its street legal, but I wouldnt want to hit interstate with it LOL

I think it was close to 200 after tax when I bought it.

It will do about 30 with an averege size adult on it

It has turn signals and brake/headlights so I assume its street legal, but I wouldnt want to hit interstate with it LOL

I think it was close to 200 after tax when I bought it.

ill answer most of those to the best of my knowledge... im gonna go ahead and say it cant be riddin on the street and can prolly do around 30 to 35mph. Now if the governor was taken off you could prolly get it to do around 45 to 50 but then you risk blowing up the engine. not that ive done that before ;)...haha looks pretty nice and for 75$ its a steal.

Mark

Northtampatang i think it has to be a certain cc engine to make it street legal and then you have to get it lisenced and insured and all that "fun" stuff but hey i ride them around all the time on the street and heck i even take my 125cc mini dirt bike out and throw down wheelies on the street. just dont get caught....haha

oh man those are fun.

I used to have one, i rode it around all the time. Used to work lot of late night, doing Telcom CO buildouts ... and after a long night, used to go riding with it ... one night i took a little 1g gas can, strapped it on, and rode the thing over 35 miles around town .. rode 1/2 the night... hahaha.

sounds like alot of fun so would it be sidewalk legal ? but i think i might have to pass this time well ill think about it

box emptied . . .

You should be able to get one at a go cart shop or maybe pepboys.

Maybe one of the other posters tagging along may know of a place also.

or somewhere like this: ebay tire

should be able to pick one up at a bike,moped,go cart shop. oh and mrferrit there definitely not sidewalk legal...nothing with a motor is sidewalk legal...even electric.

Mark

Hmmm, Looks like a pantera which was bought out by baja motersports, you can get a tire if need be from bajamotorsports.net
street legal ummm. no. fun, heck yes!
top speed 20-25 mph depending on rider weight and terain.
it will take a moment to realy get moving but once it does it will feel like you doing 50!

Back