OT: Anyone here have any deals on mass amounts of food?

CoRPS

Big Time Reefer
Having a kegger on the 4th and I'm gunna need a lot of food... Wings or ribs or something. If you have some kinda connection PLEASE lemme know!

PS: You're all more than welcome to come!

There's a place I know in the hood that is a meat wholesaler that sells to restaurant at rediculous prices. It's in NW miami about two blocks N. of NW 20th st. around 14 ave. I used to buy there when I lived in Hialeah, filled up my freezer with $60.

I don't have a name or number for you but if you google I'm sure you'll find it. Oh, better bring someone that speaks spanish.

Yeah I'm as white as they come, no spanish here. Some people on the boards here who know me can attest to that.

Theres also a meat wholesaler thats super cheap around NW 72nd ave and NW 36th St called Martinez something wholesale. They have a section open to the public and they also sell at crazy cheap prices so i would hit them up. Just google em and they pop up.

jetro's cash and carry by um hospital. if you need to borrow my card to get it no problem. you can get coscto sizes at dollar store prices...

I have a friend who owns a catering company, but I am not sure if you want it already prepared. Also I am not sure it would compete with those prices.
If you want the info, just pm me.

When I compete in BBQ competitions I go to Restaurant Depot and then Costco. Don't forget about Sams either. Restaurant Depot offers discounts when you buy a certain amount. Costco charge you the same price regardless you buy one pack of ribs or a case. Chicken is cheap at Restaurant Depot too.

The samsclub ribs are a really great deal, with a TON of meat on them, almost a frickin tenderloin on the top. Good luck and have fun at your party!

Back