OT - Anyone in to RC Cars?

I know i'm going to get harassed by the FUPA crew, but figured I'd ask and see if anyone else out there still acts like a kid and races RC cars.

A fellow reef buddy and I like to go on the weekends to Wolcott Hobbies indoor track, but I just got a nice hand me down nitro truggy from my cousin and was gonna check out the outdoor tracks. Figured i'd see if anyone else shared the same interests.

It's my first Nitro car and i'm already ****ing off the neighbors :)

Let me know!

Ive got a sweet lightly used savage with a trick 3 speed transmission Im thinking of selling.... mI been into RC for about 20 yrs...

FUP&A! I wont shame you publicly, just in our group texts bro. :beer:

I was into it for a while and then sold 5 battery cars and a nitro tuck a couple years ago. I do still rock my losi rock crawler indoors on rainy days when I'm bored. Fun to wreck the house making obstacles as I **** off the wifey.

Dude, to heck with cars!! My new hobby is Rc quadcopters. Drones are awesome and the prices are good. I have a syma x5c. Whole setup is around $50. Have two syma x11 on the way. Also a bigger tarantula quadcopter with a 5mp camera. The x11 is $13 shipped on amazon now!! Drones are the future!!

I never really got into the flying stuff...I like the car's and trucks better. Too many people buzzing around with camera's. Don't get me wrong they are cool as heck, but if you're not into photography or videography then I don't see the point.

Currently have a 1:10 Associated B44.2 and an older 1:8 Jammin X1 CRT Nitro (just got)

Come to enfeild see rc madness chris is a awsome guy and has three indoor tracks and rock crawling coarse and i think 5 or sixs tracks outside

Come to enfeild see rc madness chris is a awsome guy and has three indoor tracks and rock crawling coarse and i think 5 or sixs tracks outside

We do plan on taking a trip up there...need to tune the motor and put in some new throttle and steering servos. They come in tomorrow so i'm pretty excited about that.

We do plan on taking a trip up there...need to tune the motor and put in some new throttle and steering servos. They come in tomorrow so i'm pretty excited about that.

Good thing is they have a huge inventory so if somthing breaks they prolly have it ;) tell chris ron from unlimited motor sports sent you ;) hes a good guy also they have drones

I fly helicopters 3d style and fpv (first person view) multirotor copters.
Nothing about spying. There is nothing like having pilots view with goggles up 400' feet in the sky and doing barrel rolls and flips. And also cinema/photography when I'm bored.
My logo 700

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
The copters specifically are being used for spying and looking where we never could. This usually leads to uninformed politicians passing bans.
LOL....I thought you meant being banned by Reefcentral. Mine are more like fun toys. They can do 100-300meters and shoot ok video. My friend has a crazy drone, cost around 4K. It can go about 2 miles, has a gps for auto return, and shoots professional video. I told him if I see it outside my bedroom window..he's a dead man. Lol!! I truthfully enjoy doing stunts more than shooting pics and video.

I have a little Losi micro high roller. Love it. Did some cool mods. I work at the Chevy dealer next door to wolcott hobby.

Same old pat moving again the end of this Month. This time into a house so hopefully the tank survives I always wanted to grab a rock crawler the small Losi trucks / cars always had so many cool upgrades. They have a micro awd car that looks so cool

Back