OT: can someone recommend a store to buy an nice watch?

If you are serious about watches you need to do research and see exactly what watch you want and exactly the price point you want to be at. So many great watches out there. IMO best bang for the buck is Omega either Seamaster or Speedmaster such great affordable classic watches IMO.

Online reputable retailer would be Jomashop.com great availability of different brands and really good discounts. They are super reputable and everything is 100% legit. Online Forums are a good tool as well just make sure you buy the seller, meaning research the seller and dont just buy from some random dude selling a "Rolex" i have seen many people get scammed with AAA replicas.

If you want to go to a real shop and look around I would recommend Hing Wa Lee Jewelers in either Walnut or San Gabriel. Very nice employees and good inventory from Rolex to Breitling to IWC to Tag.

I really enjoy watches myself and have the following - Rolex BLNR GMT, Rolex Two Tone Blue Submariner, Omega Seamaster and Tudor Chronograph. I am on hold for my next watch but I most likely will get a yellow gold Rolex GMT next. I want to see if I can pull off the all gold look :)

Good luck and if you need some more direction PM me I know a lot of people in the watch world that can help get you what you want at the right price range.

thanks guys! lots more options to look at now. I'll be doing some research on those specific watches.

this is a present so I will most likely purchase in store. They also have better exchange policy just in case.

Downtown could be good for ordering a diamond bezel for a watch. But for a collector watch itself as a gift I'd probably go with authorized dealer.

I see Breitling watches at the Yorba Linda Costco all the time. They usually have 1-2 models each time I'm there.

I've had good experiences with Amazon. Quite a bit cheaper than a store for the same watches. If you're looking to support local businesses, however, more power to ya

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just saw this display at Ben Bridge Jewelers
b202d11a62bf64e3626a1cad373f83c7.jpg

I got the watch at Tick Tock.. It would have been much cheaper buying it online at Jomashop. But online grey market doesn't come with Warranty..

nothing too crazy. Omega De Ville.

vPWigXY.jpg

I went there looking for the Omega Seamaster, but it felt too young for my Dad. Now I want it instead.. need to save some money
DpPgkgJ.jpg

Have you tried Ross yet? With the money you'll save you can buy a few more pairs of shoes, some designer jeans, sunglasses, and a couple polo shirts.

Back