OT: Had 4 impacted wisdom teeth extracted today

Awww you should have gone to Dr. Soto! Then I would have been chairside with you. :) Muhahaha lol

Hope you feel better soon.

=Matthew

Dr Soto is the MAN :) (and my wallet is $18,000 lighter as well) but he is the MAN!

I highly recommend him.

Last edited:
Time has gone by quick. I've made a full recovery, no more issues at this point. Even my TMJ clicking Jaw issue has disappeared. The holes in the gums have healed up nicely, I finally don't get food stuck in them anymore ... that was quiet annoying for the first 2 months.

Im getting all 4 taken out next week myself...they are all erupted since I other teeth taken out for braces. Not looking forward to it :hmm2:

Time has gone by quick. I've made a full recovery, no more issues at this point. Even my TMJ clicking Jaw issue has disappeared. The holes in the gums have healed up nicely, I finally don't get food stuck in them anymore ... that was quiet annoying for the first 2 months.

I hear you on the annoyance with food in the sockets. Im going on 4 weeks the acutal tooth removal sites do not disturb me anymore, but my jaw is still tender if i chew on harder food. He must have done some serious chiseling for me to still be tender.

obzezzed350,

I feel for you, but soon you will be feeling for someone else. best of luck.

I was sore for a while myself as well. I was pretty banged up. He told me most of mine he had to chisel out and didn't play nice.

Back