ot pup pics

NONNA58

Premium Member
Well here is a few pics. she does not sit still for very long...

aquarium006-2.jpg

aquarium008-2.jpg

aquarium009-2.jpg

and here is Joey trying to get away...

aquarium004-4.jpg

I changed the size of my pictures so they are smaller. Tomorrow I will take come better ones.

I made an album on photobucket and it deleted the pics I posted last night since it broke the link. sorry.

aquarium024-1.jpg

aquarium023-1.jpg

Mason after he smacked her and walked away...

aquarium021-1.jpg

Joey trying to get away

aquarium004.jpg

Last edited:
How did she sleep? Make her sit when you put on her leash too. Sometimes she needs her bottom pushed down if she's really excited but she was sitting at the door.

yes, blue merle, she slept great. Yes she needs to sit and have her botton pushed down as she rolls all over when its time to go out. Thansk for the compliment Dennis.
She is a great puppy, thanks to Lee and Michelle who had trained her over the past two weeks!:)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15303604#post15303604 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by NONNA58
yes, blue merle, she slept great. Yes she needs to sit and have her botton pushed down as she rolls all over when its time to go out. Thansk for the compliment Dennis.
She is a great puppy, thanks to Lee and Michelle who had trained her over the past two weeks!:)

Lee???? Who got no sleep for 2 weeks??? I remember snoring and it wasn't from me..

OMG Russ you got a dog? wow congratulations. She is soooo cute. Well I got a dog too. I guess now where are going to have a dog club .. kidding :)

Here is a pic of mine.

IMG_0267.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15305154#post15305154 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by colaman555
I quess master Lee didn't do the training, but did the teaching of the snoring...

Lee is a master in the art of snoring...Dylan snores too...made banana pudding if you are interested....

Monica, what kind of dog did you get? I am not sure by your pic. She or he is really a nice looking dog.

She is an American dingo/Ibizan hound. She is 1 year and seven months old. We got her 2 month ago from SPCA and she has been the happiness of this house.

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

You and Brian look really happy with your new dog. Congratulations. Its always great to adopt a dog. I have never looked into that breed. What's her name?

Congrats on the new addition to the family, great looking pup. I don't know which one is the happier judging by the picture.. Good luck to the three of you..

Back