OT-This is where it all began....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12146726#post12146726 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by specialK
I gotta see that 600gal pico
Come on over red rover! What are you doing next weekend?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12146726#post12146726 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Tonya
lol....i'll have to stop over and check them out....that is....if you still consider me a friend
Why so glum, chum? Did I say something dumb? :wildone:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12146726#post12146726 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ekrunch
I've been taking lessons.
It shows :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12146726#post12146726 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Greedo
The plumbing alone is worth the trip to see.
How are the pipefish handling the surges?

Ain't that spacial... Just some pipes glued together and such...

The one in the avatar is a champ. The other ones have been sucked in the overflow about twice each now. I'll probably get rid of them to a more suitable environment.

Nice seein' ya at the depot' last night RKC! Sorry about picking up all the jawfish! man while we were all talking one of those suckers jumped so there were only 3 left!!! :(

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12150496#post12150496 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by craftytony
Nice seein' ya at the depot' last night RKC! Sorry about picking up all the jawfish! man while we were all talking one of those suckers jumped so there were only 3 left!!! :(

Did you kill yet another jawfish?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12149602#post12149602 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Surge Master General
Come on over red rover! What are you doing next weekend Hottie?

next weekend is St. Patricks day observed followed by Easter observed
sucks to work 12 hour shifts on holidays
but I can free up a weekend in April

I found this and for some reason unknown I thought of you guys. :D

offtopic-vi.gif

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12150645#post12150645 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Kmiec123
Must have acclimated it to slowly! ;)

lol mine is doing great in my nano! he's been out all morning just checkin out the new digs....

I hope dave's and chris's fare well also ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12150496#post12150496 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by craftytony

so now you are killing jawfish even BEFORE you buy them:eek1:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12151100#post12151100 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dc
I found this and for some reason unknown I thought of you guys. :D

offtopic-vi.gif

I vote for that as the official OT logo. Can somebody make some shirts up for the next bus tour? :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12151887#post12151887 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by moon jelly
so now you are killing jawfish even BEFORE you buy them:eek1:

Well I slapped one down on the floor as hard as I could.....the little jerk survived so i figued i'd keep him ;)

Back