OT: What do you put on your hot dog?

Oddly AND DisGustingLy Enough I'm Heading To Vienna On Elston, Jimmy's & Portillo's This Week Just Cuz U Guys Grossed Me Out!

Byron's on Irving Park and Sheridan. Oh wait, I thought this was a Chicago reef club forum, not a Chicago Suburbs forum... my bad...

Your bad indeed. It's the CHICAGOLAND Marine Aquarium Society.

Thanks for reminding me that I don't have a Taco Burrito King anywhere near me. :sad2:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EDoxZQWgYKU&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EDoxZQWgYKU&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thanks for reminding me that I don't have a Taco Burrito King anywhere near me. :sad2:

That is disgusting, only reason i see why people would love this place is because of how much grease and cheese they use. I doubt its real cheese and anytime i try to eat anything there it makes me sick. oh yeah and the carne al pastor there tastes nasty. let me know when you want to try good mexican food(the real one).

let me know when you want to try good mexican food(the real one).

Are you referring to Taco Bell? ;)

Maybe it's because everytime I've been to Taco Burrito King I've been drinking heavily.

I at least have a Tacos el Norte by me. Now that I'm thinking about it, I think I'll make some Chilaquiles for lunch.

What U Know About Sum Chilakiles? Jajaja I'm Going 2Have Sum Hot Dogs Right Now! Later Sum Home Cooked Mexican Grub! This Is Y I Love Being Married! If I Was Single I'd B Eating Ramen Noodles! :lol: Hot Dogs With No Bread!

Are you referring to Taco Bell? ;)

Maybe it's because everytime I've been to Taco Burrito King I've been drinking heavily.

I at least have a Tacos el Norte by me. Now that I'm thinking about it, I think I'll make some Chilaquiles for lunch.

We love Tacos El Norte. We have on within walking distance. Even after they raised their prices last year (I believe only the second time in the 11 years we've been going there) there still is no place nearby where you leave with leftovers completely stuffed for less money.

... back to hot dogs.

Can I get an "Amen!!!" for the Twinkie Wiener Sandwich?
TwinkieWeinerSandwich.jpg

I love me some hock dags... everything on them... mustard, relish, onions, pickle, tomato... you sure look good to me. Sometimes even chili and kraut are welcome sights on a hock dag.

When Weird Al made one in the blockbuster hit, UHF, he left the filling intact. From the looks of it, the person who made these also left the filling in.

Back