OT: What do you put on your hot dog?

This is Chicago.

No ketchup!!!!

Mustard, onions, tomato, relish, pickle, sport peppers and celery salt.

In other words... Drag it through the garden!

One more thing... It's gotta snap!

aiko670...I agree with you 100% though I doubt anyone but a true Chicago hot dog lover would know what you mean by "snap". And the pickle is really more of a brined cucumber with a lot of garlic... YUM...

Portillos Chigago style dog or chili cheese or mustard and onions. All good.

Ketchup and/or mayonaise have no place on any hot dog I plan to eat.

Home Depot hot dogs with just mustard and relish since I have to eat while I am driving and I don't want to wear it. These may not be the best hot dogs but if I am at Home Depot I am probably too busy to eat and I am starving.

Home depot dogs were high in the list of good dogs. And anyone that puts catsup, BBQ or mayo on a dog has some serious issues!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14569977#post14569977 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by casualreefer
And anyone that puts catsup, BBQ or mayo on a dog has some serious issues!!!

What if I put all three on, do they cancel each other out? :D

My favorite place for some hot dawgz is Maxwell street and super dawgz and with everything of course!!! Mayo on hot dawgz is like saying mayo in your soup. Yuk...sick, sick ,sick!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14569931#post14569931 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sellout007
Ketchup, BBQ, Mayo, Mustard, Onions and Cheese.

sounds good!

i like goldcoast dogs chargrilled ftw!

now because of thios thread im currently at portillos posting from their drive thru

You all need to try them wrapped in bacon and topped of with mayo, mustard, ketchup, diced onions, tomatoes, and jalapeños and ham cut up in little triangles.

Alfonso

Oh yes, Home Depot Dogs are delicious, I eat them plain. Portillos definately has the "Snap" I will eat cheese and chili or plain, or any combo of the above!

I gotta be honest...I really enjoy a good corn dog too, Sonic makes some good ones, with mustard of course and easy to eat on the run... For the city, there's a place on Ogden ave just west of Austin, can't remember the name of it be GREAT corn dogs.

to me ( a Brooklyn guy) nothing says hot dog like an all beef Nathan's Hot Dog from Coney Island....with Gulden's Spicy Brown mustard and sauerkraut!!! (on a "seedless" bun!!!) yummmm....:p

Back