Owners Thread: Innovative Marine Fusion 40

Great looking stand

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Thanks,

I was able to finish it up today...

35464453_1800696403302929_6352543667743358976_o.jpg

35507221_1800695369969699_3738473073561567232_o.jpg

Sjeff35; Yes, I went through that debate myself, and end up with AI 26. Now I wish I went Radion, it seems to be alot more user friendly.

Like Aquascape!

Sjeff35; Yes, I went through that debate myself, and end up with AI 26. Now I wish I went Radion, it seems to be alot more user friendly.

Like Aquascape!

Thanks,

Which Radion were you looking at? The 15 or the 30?

I have always wanted a Kessil. Love the shimmer. I don't plan on having any SPS, this will be a LPS/softie tank.

Thanks,

Which Radion were you looking at? The 15 or the 30?

I have always wanted a Kessil. Love the shimmer. I don't plan on having any SPS, this will be a LPS/softie tank.

Its been about a year since I was going through this, I think the 15? ( my budget at the time). I think thats why the AI won out, more light better price. But I really like the way Ecotech works lights and pumps. But if Im spending 700 for the 30, I might now consider the AP700?

If I remember correctly our tanks would require 2 360's or 2 15's to get the right coverage? Also remember the 360's require a seperate controller.

Good luck with this? I'm sure there are 1000 different opinions on this as well.

I got the Kessill and I love it! That stand is FANTASTIC!!! Nice looking set up so far, cant wait to see the progression.

I got the Kessill and I love it! That stand is FANTASTIC!!! Nice looking set up so far, cant wait to see the progression.

Thanks!

The stand was just something I came up with over the last few weeks. I'm really happy with the way it came out. I made a few mistakes on it, but the next will will be even better :)

Hi all,

I did some searching in the thread about fans and cooling, but can't seem to find any pictures on how to mount a cooling fan. Does anyone have any ideas?

I saw [MENTION=295241]OsiViper[/MENTION]'s cool fan cover, but that's all I could find.

Thanks

So Recently I had some issues with both my Ghost Skimmer, and Reactor. My pump broke at the base of skimmer body. I contacted Paul at IM sent him pictures and other data need for a waranty claim. My was declined since the receipt was a little over a year. But Paul stepped in and got me a new skimmer body, and pump for just shipping. I then found out through IM that the cap on my reactor was defective. He is sending new cap out soon.

Great customer service from IM...

Hi all,

I did some searching in the thread about fans and cooling, but can't seem to find any pictures on how to mount a cooling fan. Does anyone have any ideas?

I saw [MENTION=295241]OsiViper[/MENTION]'s cool fan cover, but that's all I could find.

Thanks

Sorry missed this, But I haven't seen the need for one on our tanks.. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Idea add something to stand that will allow you to add one?

So Recently I had some issues with both my Ghost Skimmer, and Reactor. My pump broke at the base of skimmer body. I contacted Paul at IM sent him pictures and other data need for a waranty claim. My was declined since the receipt was a little over a year. But Paul stepped in and got me a new skimmer body, and pump for just shipping. I then found out through IM that the cap on my reactor was defective. He is sending new cap out soon.

Great customer service from IM...

i've dealt with Paul a few times now and i agree, he is awesome with the customer service

Just ordered a wave link, went with the 1500. I already am running on MP10, so hopefully this one will help with dead spots.

Sorry missed this, But I haven't seen the need for one on our tanks.. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Idea add something to stand that will allow you to add one?

Well, it ain't pretty, but it works..

4ZOpTNgtPPC_nmffIwMVvgzRt6tGGgYyMYMwtwxBfrDRKV63HFLIAejiNcfvHrcISdQjr3L3HmAnhV2BVjBEEFF1Y4ir9lw7JswaQ9u0PUyhJjjv7RGLhq_rDheksHQliv1C0WvU0VpbUCuZsr39ahlgRXueq8E3Dgjt37YcacTIy68xwcxsZwrUH_VrpOop9YywnY-ww9lvXIXIwvNKBlmeS06XPOnK1YPbccGdalv7C_YVRmm2J9mTW984uFLX3uMB6Er1T9mgRWx8hXb34hFWl_24AlTinZSnL47A10C_tYw7TsEbvEDQwgj1ZOW7TaCX10v4N2fGWwDLToc10ViFGTC09jWinKK3gGv5oLWQdHUyY8klgujx4ViEvsy7kTzqd-bLfDxpcOXG22gr8v7ChqSTRCMmxM3z3EOcMtNqIwfTDzxnJRd-AywzHGoSxz0Ju0o2hdyNtHcRV2Ym46xXQqkUmwWzyTJ-dL60QVCqQI7aMJsw2Wx8wrQklggBBYQSdgAYI5EuT2OoeFEUiFyZBYCUHYx3_FNRnjI7IAu4wvm0alI1lKL-dj9NZDj765coF_tqHbYr8bCYqq6-utdbuGZxPYGmeLnHTUZ_=w718-h957-no

I found this plastic part in my garage and hacked it together. It looks so bad I was able to convince my wife that if I had a 3-D printer I could print up something that looked nicer :) So guess what's coming on Wednesday from Amazon??? :dance:

I built a Reef-pi system over the last few weeks and implemented this last Saturday. So far it's been working great at keeping my temp nice and even.

Looks are in the eye of the beholder... Best answer is that you inhabitants are happy...

Keep making things look bad and you get new stuff.... Smart!!!

Back