Part two...

scowiii

Is enroute and I will follow up with pictures tonight once I get home and get stuff acclimated.

Also anyone know how to bring down the heat on an Aquapod. My heat got up to 82 yesterday. :confused: Is that a bad temperature?

Thanks

Keep under 80...beat at 75

Keep under 80...beat at 75

Too high...put a box fan blowing on it...will drop a couple of degrees...

Well I turned on the air conditioner last night since it was warm here and got home today and the thermo says 79 so Looks like ill need to be looking to get a small fan. Pictures later gotta wait for the wife to come home also.

:eek1: Holy Cow!! Talk about some nice stuff. The second part of rock is so amazing. There is so much stuff on it don't know how to place it. Well I think maybe too much rock but who cares. :p I can move some of the smaller pieces to chamber two as I slowly replace the bio-balls. Some of the hitch-hikers on the rock we found a huge decorator crab. We also found a baby squid or octopus and probably others that we didn't see at first. Then the extras.. WOW! Tons of stuff. Pictures to follow shortly as the bags acclimate to the tank. :)

GOODIES

GOODIES

Amazing Extras!!! We have some rearranging to do, but this is the first go around...first night unpacked.

142260DSCF0105.JPG

142260DSCF0107.JPG

142260DSCF0108.JPG

142260DSCF0109.JPG

Not sure why this pic is so tiny

142260DSCF0110.JPG

Decorator Crab...a bit hard to see but look closely.

142260DSCF013.JPG

142260DSCF0112.JPG

Nice!:thumbsup:

Is that an AP or a NC? 12g or 24? How many #'s of substrate cuz that looks awesome!? These are exactly the shots I've been waiting for.

Its a 29gal Biocube. But more likely its 25gal up front and 4 gal in the chambers when its all said and done. I like it. I wanted more of a rocky type formation. The anemone is moving around like crazy trying to find his resting place. The Hermits are having a field day eating and the Decorator crab is playing king of the hill and hasnt moved from his perch up top on the rock.

I will probably move some stuff around still as stuff gets settled in. One of the cukes is trying to escape up the back wall into the third chamber better check it in the morning.

How many #'s rock too plz?

Looks so cool I can't stand it~You must be having a puppy right now:lol:

id say 58lbs. Give or take a pound or two. 29lbs of Live sand. Woke up this morning and the anemone is up top corner next to the power head. Will have to try and move stuff around so he can settle on the bottom.

Well the cleanupcrew is going to town. I found one of my peppermint shrimp chilling out on the top of the chamber two grate yesterday morning he was alive and kicking still but looked a little peeved off about the situation. The anemone is acting funky (do they not like flow at all??) he has wedges himself insida little cave. The wife is not liking that. I did some major reworking of the rock. I will have to post some pictures later tonight as I am currently at work.

So I should I wait a week before feeding the tank and its inhabitants? The ammonia did take a spike and went back up to 1.0 will have to do a water change when I get home tonight and the Nitrates went up to .5 but Nitrites was at 0 still.

Back