Pay it forward SPS Giveaway.

canar

Addicted to bright lights
I am giving away frags of five different colonies I have this weekend. Pickup will be in Yorkville near 47 and 71. I am not selling any corals at this point. If you bring an SPS frag I do not have in my tank I will trade for a frag of anything in my tank. Please plan that ahead of time via PM. I will begin selling my other corals reasonably once I have my frag tank set up and it is planned out better. I will be available for pick ups Saturday morning 9AM till 12PM and Sunday evening from 4PM till 7Pm.

The following is the 5 colonies I will be trimming and passing out for free. PM me if your coming and when for the address.

Ted

Birdsnest
tank2-2014-01.jpg

Green Coral on right
tank2-2014-12.jpg

Crazy purple coral on top left
tank2-2014-08.jpg

Green Coral on far right
tank2-2014-03.jpg

Super Bright Orange cap
tank2-2014-11.jpg

Wow awesome of you thanks for keeping up the reefing spirit. New tank isnt ready for colored sticks yet and your tank looks amazing in the pics. It sounds like you are about to break down your tank......

Everyone should have a response from me. I look forward to meeting everyone that's planning on stopping out!

Nice meeting everyone today. There are still a lot of frags left for tomorrow. Lets see some pictures of how the frags are doing! :)

Ted, can't thank you enough again for the frags! My wife was shocked when I showed her a picture of your tank compared to our "little" 90 gallon! Frags are full of color and extending already. Good to meet you and your wife!

Mark

Back