PBMAS Frag Swap

mrx66699

This is for our fellow hobbyist to the north. Please come out and show your support for them. MODS please allow....Thank you, Matt FMAS VP

PBMAS Frag Swap!

We will be returning to the same location and hope to see all of you out there!

Date: Sunday March 22nd, 2015
Open to the public from 11:00 am to 3pm
Vendor setup starts at 9:00 am

Entrance fee:
$5.00 at the door unless you are a current marine club member.
(card must be presented)

Where:
Forest Hill High School
6901 Parker Avenue
West Palm Beach, FL 33405

Directions:
google maps

https://www.google.c...99fbbfb9d222dd9

Table Space:

Full Table Commercial Vendors - $25 in cash and $50 gift certificate to table or store. (1/2 table commercial vendors not available)

*******LOCK IN YOUR SPOT!!!********
-Paid sponsors will now have the option to pre-pay and be able to pick their table location. Paid sponsors will be able to register starting Mpnday February 16th @ 12:00am EST through February 28th @11:59pm EST. Spots will be reserved on a first come first served basis. Our suggestion is to submit 3-4 locations in case your first choice has already been chosen. Your spot will be considered reserved when we receive PayPal payment. Please submit payment to treasurer@pbmas.org. All of the non-sponsors out there might want to become one in order to lock in your table location!!

- Un-paid sponsors (commercial vendors) and hobbyists will be able to pre-pay and select your tables beginning March 1st @ 12:00am EST through March 21st @ 11:59pm. Your spot will be considered reserved when we receive PayPal payment. Please submit payment to treasurer@pbmas.org. All of the non-sponsors out there might want to become one in order to lock in your table location!!

1/2 table (Non-Commercial) - Free to PBMAS club members or $25 in cash or gift certificate to table for non-members that have valid memberships to surrounding clubs

Full Table (Non-Commercial) $25 in cash or gift certificate to table for PBMAS club members,$40 in cash or gift certificate to table that have valid memberships to surrounding clubs

Please note that all these gift certificates will be part of our giant raffle and each winner gets their pick of whatever is left throughout the day.

Power:
Power is provided, however you must provide your own extension cords.

Salt Water:
will be supplied.

Refreshments:
Hamburgers and hotdogs will be available along with drinks and snacks

Volunteers:
If you would like to help let us know.

All inquiries contact our president Jeff at (pbmarineaquariumsociety@hotmail.com)!

We will be having auctions through out the day.

We look forward to seeing everybody there!

I originally had my flight leave that day, but by a mircale of the Fish lord, I will be attending and volunteering my butt off. Look for the hardest lookin volunteer! If you need help, I'll lift or move anything!

I originally had my flight leave that day, but by a mircale of the Fish lord, I will be attending and volunteering my butt off. Look for the hardest lookin volunteer! If you need help, I'll lift or move anything!

That's awesome!

These guys put on a good show. FMAS folks should try to make it. Remember to take your membership cards, they will let you in for free.

They're just hanging out on my frag rack. I'll post some when I get home as they should all be open. Ended up with about 12 frags. Mostly Zoas but also some softies. Stayed away from hard corals this trip.

Back