PBMAS Frag Swap

That was fun. Found a clam I was looking for, and some nice SPS mini colonies. Excited that I won 2 different $50 gift certificates in the raffle! :dance:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427061230.293138.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427061241.248265.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427061252.687035.jpg
Here's a few bad iPhone pics.

Here are some pics of what I picked up. Sorry for the poor quality, I really need to practice taking shots of the tank :spin1:

Maxima clam $80
Grlx9VRl.jpg

SPS Mini Colony $FREE (from raffle)
wI6Ogsgl.jpg

Birdsnest colony $100 (-$50 from raffle)
oHGbiE0l.jpg

Sunset monti $25 (-$5 coupon)
YFWGRC8l.jpg

SPS mini colony $60
RCnorSFl.jpg

Oregon Blue Tort $35
BjpLav5l.jpg

:confused:wow that clam looks great. .... you think it would be ok on the plug?:confused:

The clam was attached to the plug when I bought it so I don't want to try and remove it. I run barebottom so I was planning on putting all my clams on some sort of plug or small rock so they don't attach to the glass anyway. I don't think there are any issues doing it that way? There is plenty of light at the bottom of the tank, I'm running a Kessil A360EW and the tank is shallow at only 12" so there is plenty of light just about anywhere on the bottom.

The clam was attached to the plug when I bought it so I don't want to try and remove it. I run barebottom so I was planning on putting all my clams on some sort of plug or small rock so they don't attach to the glass anyway. I don't think there are any issues doing it that way? There is plenty of light at the bottom of the tank, I'm running a Kessil A360EW and the tank is shallow at only 12" so there is plenty of light just about anywhere on the bottom.

what about wen it gets some more size to it..?? I just haven't seen it on a plug yet... but I will tell you what...... THAT IS NICE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:celeb1:

Back