Perception or Reality ... ???

SOLOMARINOS

Greetings to all by this means ...
I have a question...

I just finished a small Led lamp ... from 24 Led to 3W and initially, I connected a 15v source to 1.4 Amp. But the nano began to fill with filamentous seaweed, greens and cafes .... and the light at that moment thought it was very ...
But reading here and there that my lei were not getting the 3w that the provider says they need, so I searched and got a laptop adapter that goes from 19v and 3.42Amp and after fifteen days I noticed .. .
1- The intensity or excitation of the Led is better brighter ....
2-The algae have decreased in great quantity.

It is my idea or a persecution of it.

I'll post some photos later that I'm looking forward to ...

:wavehand:
tengo una pregunta...

Acabo de terminar una pequena lampara Led... de 24 Led a 3W e inicialmente,le conecte una fuente de 15v a 1.4 Amp. pero el nano se empezo a llenar de algas filamentosas,verdes y cafes....y la luz en ese momento pense que era mucha...
Pero leyendo aqui y alla lei que a mis led no les estaban llegando los 3w que dice el proveedor que necesitan,asi que busque y me consegui un adaptador de portatil que va de 19v y 3.42Amp y al cabo de quince dias he notado ...
1- La intensidad o exitacion del Led es mejor mas brillante....
2-Las algas han disminuido en gran cantidad.

Es idea mia o una perseccion de ello.

mas adelante coloco una fotos que voy de afan...:spin1::spin1::mad:

OK, I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding just what you are asking.

You increased the power to the leds so now they are brighter, right? That's kind of a no brainer.

And now with the brighter leds your algae is going away, right? That's pretty counter intuitive. If the spectrum of the light was good for algae growth before, making it brighter just means more of the same and algae would most likely grow even faster. So I'd suggest something else has happened in your tank that has affected the algae growth, like reduced nutrients.

The only way changing your lights affects the algae growth is to change the spectrum.

Thank you for responding, the concern is that if my led I apply a low voltage the light they emit will be low and not the ideal, I have a DYS of 24 Leds
In a nano of 50x50x40 and the combination is 16 Blues and the Rest
White in 3w ... help me please

Back