Phytoplankton

clownfreak

Anyone culturing phytoplankton? I would like to buy some of the phyto so I could start my own culture.

Thanks!

I may still have a couple starter plates of phyto from when I grew my own. I can check and see, now I just use IA.

If you could that would be great. I'll be out in the Holland area this weekend which works out even better!

Sorry for the delay, I checked. I have two but they appeared to be completely dried out. One is nanno. the other is iso.

If still interested let me know but I do not expect them to be good any longer. You can have them if you want them.

Thats OK, thanks. I can't start them until 3+ weeks after Spring Break, so I'll just wait and find a culture then. Thank you!

Depending on your location, I may be ordering some new cultures around then to start up a couple live cultures to have for a new project.

I'm in the grand rapids/grandville area (by M6 and 131) and am in downtown GR daily. I occasionally make it out to the Holland/Zeeland area and may plan a trip out to Eco Reef and check out their store.
Thanks!

Back