Pics form Dr. Macs

reef 'n ale

Premium Member
Hi All,

I had a little trip to the good Drs. yesterday and got a few goodies. What do you think.

Rob

Last edited:
Thanks Chris!

I have a 36" Maristar fixture with 2 150w Phoenix 14K's and 2 Geisemann 39w T5 actinics.

BTW, I'm the first to admit I suck at photography. So this is pretty much as good as it gets. ;)

Rob

I don't see anything wrong with the pictures. Like the acros too. Any pics of the micros or your whole tank? Also did you do that colony deal that he had up on his site? If so did you get any say in which ones you chose?

Thanks Chris! I'll work on a FTS for ya.

The micros aren't loving life in my tank so far. I can't figure out what's wrong with them. GRRRRR... :(

On the Acro's, I did the pick your own deal. It's a little different from the deal on the site.

Rob

Where do you have the micros in your tank, they might not be acclimating to the halide well. If i remember correctly jendub didn't have them under a halide. Goodluck with them and the new corals.

Also what kinda deal did he give you, because my friend wanted to go down to get some acros?

Thanks a lot Rob.

Thanks for the good wishes, Chris!

All the micros are 2 days in the shade and look much better. Not great yet, but better. I suspect the halides also. ;)

The in store deal at Pacific East was $59.00 each or $49.00 each when you buy 3 or more. That was for pick your own aquacultured. The maricultured were priced individually.

Rob

Awesome colors, as usual from Dr. Mac... It's a neat place isn't it? Maybe we should take another trip down there sometime. We got a behind the scenes tour about a year ago, but we have so many different people now.... And I wouldn't mind seeing it 2x!

Tbor the last time I went down to Dr.Macs it wasn't that busy and we got to go "behind the scenes" with him and look at all of the equipment. He was real nice about it and liked to talk about the system which is always a good thing. So I would suggest just asking him next time you are there if it is not busy.

Back