Pictures - 800 gallon reef - 7+ years in operation

if you dont mind, may i ask what you do for a living? it must take a great man to do what you have done, i can only image in the tremendous respect that other citizens of your community have for you, owning and maintaining such a beatiful home and a beautiful tank, and inviting a children into your home to educate them on these things.

This is my first time to enter this forum, since I'm considering a huge tank upgrade, and your thread was fantastic first thread to read.

I love the woodwork, with the 'hidden' access panels, not to mention your thoughts on reefkeeping. The tank looks so very nice, and I imaging seeing it in person would be breathtaking. I too am a huge fan of the IMAX movie, and highly recommend watching the Windows XP version on Disk 2. It is better quality than DVD, if you have a powerful PC to run it.

Your hallway looks so much better with the planted area and the serpentine lighting pointed at each framed print. You've got a new fan here. ;) :thumbsup:

So when you go to the LFS do you get VIP treatment? Do you visit one store, or do you shop around. I can just imagine them saying "He's here, He's here!" All of the employees gather around, and say "Can I get you something to drink sir" or "Are you feeling parched?" and "How nice to see you sir". Then the owner shows you all of the beautiful corals he has saved for you with a red carpet leading to the tanks. I bet your LFS are pretty happy you moved into town! Where in the world are the updates! I read the entire thread! WOW! Are you looking for any teenagers? My parents won't mind, they can have more.

Back