Pictures - 800 gallon reef - 7+ years in operation

wow! those 1000 watters are huge...did you do all the electrical work yourself....very impressive and a beautiful reef as well as the basement room...i'm sure you received many requests in moving in, if there is any room left i'll take it...don't worry i don't eat much, just throw me a biscuit once in a while.....

nope... no god... PhotoBucket decided to take away the power of god... I can't see any of the pictures :(

(I'm sure they'll be back up after the bandwidth allocation is back)

-Scott

Sorry folks, I just realized that photobucket has suspended my account for the rest of this month (5 days left).

I checked my account info and found out that I have had about 25,000 hits in this last week and that, in just one week, I have apparently exceeded my "photobucket bandwidth allocation for the entire month of May.

Frankly, until a few minutes ago, I had no idea that bandwidth would be a problem.

I have written the hosting service (photobucket) to see whether the account can be activated immediately. I am waiting for an answer.

As I suspect that I will run into this same problem in the future, I am considering alternative/supplementary hosting services.

Suggestions greatly appreciated....

you could always donate to them, maybe then they give you more leeway. check with them...

Otherwise, your ISP might give you some webspace you can use.

Of course you can always post them in your personal space here at reefcentral. That's what I do.

Well at 25k hits you tell them to run ads on your pix and put them back up. Darn, I want to see those. Maybe they could cut you in on the ad fees.

Once you get your photos back up and running. Could we see some close ups of the BAR?

Man do you have a lot of tangs, amazing.

Cheers

You can right click the Photobucket banner, go to properties and copying the URL information into a new browser window and the pictures will come up.

Unless you plan to get a website or pay for more bandwidth, I would resize your photos. You could cut them in half and make them 72 dpi and you would save lots of bandwidth.

Wyland

Wyland

IMG_0775.jpg

Looks like a few Wylandââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s? I have 7 of them, He is wonderful. If itââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s not Wyland I would be surprised. He is such a talent, I met him a few years back and all I can say is I will never own enough of his work.

RT

THANK-YOU LHHF !!
for the hint as to how to access the pictures while I deal with the issue of "Bandwidth allocation - (2 e'mails to photobucket so far and no-one has gotten back to me yet).

I have, also noticed that, if you follow LHHF's directions:
ie.
"You can right click the Photobucket banner, go to properties and copying the URL information"
but paste it into the SAME window that contains the ReefCentral post that you are looking at, then,

- hit return (to bring up the picture); and then,
- hit your "back button"

the picture then appears together with the relevant text in the original post.

Back