Pizza Night April 18th! Mama's Pride's Pat Liston Live!

Had a great time last night! Thanks to Velko for the round of drinks! Very generous of you for sure! And thanks to Steve for opening up his tanks to us! They look great! And Pat Liston was actually really talented. I like how he can play guitar and piano. Definitely something I wish I had the skill for.

Nick

I had a great time last night at Aquatic Treasures and back here at Flanagan's. Thanks to all of you that made the trip, I hope you all had a good time. We'll have to see about doing another one in the fall when we can enjoy the outside bar and the patio. But you don't have to wait til then to come back and see us at E.L. Flanagan's. Thanks to Pat Liston for providing the awesome entertainment and Velko for the deals and the drinks.
See you all soon,
Steve

P.S. Nook I'll keep you in mind if the beast gets too big for my tank.

Had a great time. Thanks Velko again for supporting the club. Steve we will be back for sure. Music was great, food was awesome and the beer was nice and cold. The tanks are very cool. Not everybody has a office with 2 tanks :thumbsup:

It was good to meet some of you last night. Wasn't able to make it out after Aquatic Treasures after all, but I'm hoping to make it out some more.

We had a great time and some good laughs. I think this is the best combo for our east side Aquatic Treasures get together. The wife and I liked E.L. Flanagan's... Steve you have a great place, food, entertainment and loved your office.

Velko you are tops when it comes to our club. You did some great things you didn't have to. It is really awesome to see Store Owner/ Hobbyist/ good friend come out and hang with the crew afterwards. Once again thanks for the drinks and hospitality. You're awesome in my book. :thumbsup:

rams

The misses and I had a great time, thanks Steve what a great place.

Velco, as always you did not have too.

Rams, as soon as the zoas settle in and start growing I will share a frag with you.

Thanks Velco and Steve for the wonderful hosting!
It was great meeting everyone at the PN.
Nanook if you ever decide to change ships, you'll love St Clare's!
The flame angel is doing great in the qt, not so sure abt the Xenia.

Thanks Velco and Steve for the wonderful hosting!
It was great meeting everyone at the PN.
Nanook if you ever decide to change ships, you'll love St Clare's!
The flame angel is doing great in the qt, not so sure abt the Xenia.

Touche:)

I can hook you up with xenia if you need some:D

Back