Pizza night, December 4th!!

ebius

Yup!
We will be getting together for the last time this year the night of December 4th.

At 6:00 P.M. we will be meeting at Aquatic Treasures. After checking out the store for around an hour, we will be heading over to Saltwater Paradise until they close at 8:00. Lotawata Creek will be the final destination (unless plans change with a host) for some good eats and cold drinks.:beer:

Aquatic Treasures
2533-A Vandalia St
Collinsville, IL 62234
6:00-7:00

Saltwater Paradise
355 Market Plaza
Fairview Heights, IL 62208
7:00-8:00(Close)

Lotawata Creek
311 Salem Pl
Fairview Heights, IL 62208
We should be there around 8:30

the best fun is an hour away and if you havent had lotta watta you gotta make it out. and IL f-ing rules. not really though

Remember, no sharing plates at lotta wotta or they charge $5 extra. Or atleast they used to when I was there last.

The pizza night is not coming to my house now?????

I never heard back from you. Last I heard you were going to check your schedule and get back to me that night. We won't go to anyone's house without explicit approval and we needed to post the event. I left it open that we may change with a host just in case you got back with me.

Also, can we get this stickied please?

I did reply the next day. Maybe something happened and it didn't go through?? Weird things have been happening on my iPad since the iOS 8 update. :(

If you want to change it and come to my house again I am up for it.

Or even afterwards if anyone wants to drop by on their way back to MO...
No "real" reefers have ever laid eyes on my tanks except Derrick and I think it was even my old tank he saw. Plus a couple people I've sold BTAs to. Was hoping to get some ideas/constructive criticism. :)

Here's a good example of ipad weirdness! just did a full on brand new post/thread and it showed that it went through and now when I look at the slash page it's not there. Ughhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, if you're good with it we will head to your house after some good eats at Lotawata. I'll see if I can get the post edited.

I might try and swing by but probably not for a long time. I seriously doubt I can get my wife to come but I will try.

Back