Placing frozen food order from Jehmco

jarrett shark

Anyone looking for frozen fish food from www.jehmco.com

I always buy the cyclopeeze and mysis 5lbs block

so please PM your order and I will send you my paypal email to pay

I have a big freezer to store so don't worry to rush to get it

If you are like me and feed multi tanks it we'll worth the $$$

One 5lbs block keeps me good for little less than 1 year but some for long time so see who wants to split it or even split It in threes

My wife has vacuum seal for the bags so it last for ever for me without freezer burn

If i get group of people to buy the shipping is cheaper plus I try to get a discount like last time if we can get big order like last year

Last time a lot of guys split a 5lbs block so if you just want 1/2 block of one just reply to thread and I will get you with someone else and I will be editing this thread to show our order as we go and who wants to split

So please get your order in by March 12

See below also showing all other people I am trying to get p
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=22493133#post22493133

I know I feed a lot, but I'm getting more like a little better than a month on a 5 pound block of Mysis. Are you really going a year on 5 Lbs?

I know I feed a lot, but I'm getting more like a little better than a month on a 5 pound block of Mysis. Are you really going a year on 5 Lbs?

:eek2:That can't be right!... Is that the only food you feed the tank?

I put Nori sheets in there, and flakes here and there, but feed primarily Mysis. I order 15lbs of Mysis at a time, at least three times a year. Maybe 6 weeks on 5lbs.

5 lb mysis, 5 lb ocean plankton blended with a few pounds of supermarket seafood with some nori and other hocus pocus ingredients gets me to the 6 month mark. So I usually order 2 packs of each once a year from them. Shipping is very fair, I think it was like $11 for the 20 lbs the last time.

Guys some bad news... the Cyclopeeze is not available till the summer time
Guys please pay pal me your order by wednesday so maybe i can get for friday delivery

Back