please post pics of your Softies tanks

Oh this thread is just perfect for this :)

worthless.gif

Softies and LPS. This pic is 6 months old now but you get the idea. I am slowly 'remodeling' the inside of the tank. A lot of these corals have since gone to good homes and I am gearing up for the 'great coral purchase of 2006' where when my wife finds out what I spent she will prefer I sleep beside the tank for a while. It will be worth it :).

tank070905b.jpg

That's a colt coral on the left up high that I got as a 4" frag. It is massive now and I can't frag it fast enough!

pics

pics

I was wanting to wait until my umbrella opened up but here goes. Still a work in progress :(
9775reef_central_2.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

Full tank shot (it's only 5 months old)

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

For some reason photobucket.com wouldn't allow me to show my picture right side up. I appologize.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6509951#post6509951 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by piscivorous
jdsabin1...what is that bright yellowish one up towards the top in the back right corner?
that is a Sarcophyton elegans (yellow fiji leather). Here's another picture:

misc-11.jpg

I have since moved him higher in the tank and he is thriving. He is one of the corals I am keeping actually. My bicolor blenny and my yellow goby love to hang out in him. Here's a picture I snapped tonight actually of one of the fish doing that:

marilyn.jpg

HTH!

Back