Pooky's 300

Nice fishy Kenny. I almost pulled the trigger two weeks ago one. Instead, I'm gonna get an orange hammer :lol:

Okay, I guess 1 female Bellus nipper does count... but they now are all gone with the tank change coming.

WOW, that's a cool looking hybrid!!!

Thanks Sara. Changes mean more nippers :D

Beautiful fish Kenny but I can see the "thought bubble" above his head. It says "OK funny man, see how funny it is when I eat your corals." :lol:

What's up with the bio-hazard gloves? :lolspin:

We'll see about that yet. It already went after a couple of aiptasia on a rock in the QT but was eating frozen brine and live blackworms like nuts. The gloves is to keep the stinking human crap away from the fishy.

Nice fishy Kenny. I almost pulled the trigger two weeks ago one. Instead, I'm gonna get an orange hammer :lol:

The hammer would make a nice little meal for this fish. It'll mow it down faster than a John Deere :blown:

Kenny hybrid Kenny, but the pic you gave there was no way of guessing. I demand a redo. :D

Kenny hybrid Kenny, but the pic you gave there was no way of guessing. I demand a redo. :D

Sorry, you don't get a redo chance until you show us something other than a cardboard box! :frog:

Okay, I now see you posted pics of sticks ... but that was approximately 10 minutes after you posted complaining about a redo ... so my comment still stands ;)

Sorry, you don't get a redo chance until you show us something other than a cardboard box! :frog:

Okay, I now see you posted pics of sticks ... but that was approximately 10 minutes after you posted complaining about a redo ... so my comment still stands ;)

Done!

No redos or recounts allowed. This ain't no democracy :fun2:

Well than it looks like your just going to have to get more fish :D.

No redos or recounts allowed. This ain't no democracy :fun2:

In the name of the Republic; Hail Kenny :crazy1:

hail.gif

:lol:

Bow down and leave all free will at the garage door! All in resistance shall be crushed with no mercy under the iron fist with the surgical glove :fun2:

Well than it looks like your just going to have to get more fish :D.

Working on that too :spin3:

It is very stunning. I am still so excited about getting the little booger. The quest never ends. I wonder what's next? :)

Yeah me too. Are you keeping her/him in a separate tank for now or is he/she in the display or frag tank?

Yeah me too. Are you keeping her/him in a separate tank for now or is he/she in the display or frag tank?

It's in the QT right now. Should be starting meds in a couple of days so hopefully that process will go smoothly. I've already had a tinkeri meet it's demise during the QT process earlier in the year so I am hoping this one will be different
pray.gif

Back