Pukani From the Gulf

CuzzA

Just a heads up guys. Tampa Bay Saltwater has 20k lbs. of Pukani going into the Gulf. Plus some really nice man made purple rock that was produced in Fiji and is nearly as light and porous which I would consider to be of equal quality with numerous shapes, like shelves, elongated rock and boulders, full of holes and crevices (This is going to to be the future of rock for the aquarium). So in several months keep an eye out for REAL live phosphate free Pukani and Ecofriendly rock :)

I had the day off from work today and also had the privilege of helping off load 3,500 lbs and man both of these rocks are amazing. (a day dumping rocks off a boat is still a better day than being at the office :lmao:)

AE36722F-894C-42D9-842D-35DFB552E6A1_zpslt7ik6hz.jpg

Last edited:
20 feet. As you know Capt., pretty much the standard depth for the first ~1-10 miles along the whole coast. :lmao:

When I lived in PA and had a TBS tank I always dreamt of being able to go out with him - Now that I'm in TB I hope I will have the opportunity some time :)

I have a TBS tank. Richard is the best. He is more than happy to let you go out to the aquaculture site with him off of Tarpon Springs and pick out your own rock.

This is the second TBS tank I have had in the last 7 years. I did not have Pukani in either tank and NEVER had a problem with phosphate.

Back