Purple Monster for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6882737#post6882737 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by john37
what? that's pretty messed up. i was the first to privatemessage, and to post. he never even got back to me.
why you gotta play w/my emotions like that?

I think unlimitedreef is some one that you know with a bad reputation, that's why he doesn't want his id to be revealed.

Just my thought,

Loc

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6882925#post6882925 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by turtlespd
i just picked up a frag about 10 min ago and acclimating as we speak. Now if i can only get all these pm to grow!

With your 1550, I am sure you know the PM looks like. No need to post pic.

I'm still wait for him to sell me a frag too.

F18, I just turned on my lights, here's a picture for you. If you still want one, I'll pick one up for your tomorrow.

71556PM.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883311#post6883311 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by loc01
I think unlimitedreef is some one that you know with a bad reputation, that's why he doesn't want his id to be revealed.

Just my thought,

Loc

Since this is so LE like certain people points out, there's not many to go around. So you won't get one Loc, stop whining. giong dang ba. :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883490#post6883490 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by F18-Hornet
Vpham, please pick up for me too and leave it in your tank since I am still waiting to set up my new tank.

You got it, but only if you come back to the Cafe Saigon.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883482#post6883482 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vpham24
Since this is so LE like certain people points out, there's not many to go around. So you won't get one Loc, stop whining. giong dang ba. :lol:

No Vu, I am not whining. Sometimes something real simple but one couldn't figure it out, I just try to make one feels better that's he wasn't ignored. Have you ever been ignored? anyway, that looks like a nice price for a nice big generous frag, is he your friend?

Loc

I guess it's good to have friends with nice corals. No wonder I had no chance in getting this frag. Oh, well better luck next time I guess. :(

Anyway, I don't think I can find it for fifty bucks anymore after this.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883542#post6883542 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by loc01
No Vu, I am not whining. Sometimes something real simple but one couldn't figure it out, I just try to make one feels better that's he wasn't ignored. Have you ever been ignored? anyway, that looks like a nice price for a nice big generous frag, is he your friend?

Loc

Loc, you tried to make someone feel better by slandering another person. So NO, it's not OK. Have I ever been ignored? Yes I have. You don't always get what you want in life, doesn't matter even if you have money. Is he my friend? I guess now he is since I got a frag from him.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883558#post6883558 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tetra
I guess it's good to have friends with nice corals. No wonder I had no chance in getting this frag. Oh, well better luck next time I guess. :(

Anyway, I don't think I can find it for fifty bucks anymore after this.

Tetra, come over tomorrow and I'll cut you half. I also have two leathers for you, free of charge. And NO, this is not Tyree LE leathers, otherwise I would have charge you $2000 each for them.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883382#post6883382 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by F18-Hornet
With your 1550, I am sure you know the PM looks like. No need to post pic.

I'm still wait for him to sell me a frag too.

what the hell for? You got no tank.:D

Vu, if you walk straight you will not be slandered. But whom is here are you trying to protect?

Loc

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883616#post6883616 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by loc01
Vu, if you walk straight you will not be slandered. But whom is here are you trying to protect?

Loc

Not protecting anyone. I just don't like you. :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6882737#post6882737 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by john37
what? that's pretty messed up. i was the first to privatemessage, and to post. he never even got back to me.
why you gotta play w/my emotions like that?

That's what I thought, but how do I know whether I am the first one or second one to private mssg. someone?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883622#post6883622 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tetra
That's what I thought, but how do I know whether I am the first one or second one to private mssg. someone?

I was told that you were the last to PM tetra. :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883531#post6883531 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vpham24
GO LAKERS!!! MVP - KOBE.

that freakin ball-hogger? the reason I stop wathing the lakers is because of him. go shack!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883632#post6883632 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tetra
that freakin ball-hogger? the reason I stop wathing the lakers is because of him. go shack!

OK that's it, you're not getting a frag of the PM.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883621#post6883621 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vpham24
Not protecting anyone. I just don't like you. :lol:

Hahaha! do you think I care? who do think you are?

Loc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back