Purple Monster for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pic would be important because there are many corals out there that are called purple monster... But they are not. A true pm can be found at fragfarmer, and at reeffarmer. I just got a small frag from steve tyree... a beautiful little frag, bright purple with smooth coralites, and white polyps.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6878838#post6878838 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by F18-Hornet
I don't think he has a PM, if he has it, he already posted.

Send me a pic please.

F18, you already have a frag, why do you need to see a picture.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6878927#post6878927 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Frankysreef
A pic would be important because there are many corals out there that are called purple monster... But they are not. A true pm can be found at fragfarmer, and at reeffarmer....
Yeah and a few months ago you could have found one in snipersps's tank. Frank the frags posted are of a true purple monster. It's just a shame that that colony will be hacked up for a profit.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6878893#post6878893 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mchava
would also be intrested in a picture please:D
Oh and make sure it not photochop:D

you should have just added Tony at the end of this comment

Richard what are you talking about I just wanted to see a picture that was not photochop:strooper: ;)

I don['t think this guy has any pm. very suspicious indeed. As for whether it's a true PM tryree LE or not, how can we tell? With all the scandals going on lately, I don't trust anyone, especially ones that claim they got anything with a tyree attached to it's name. Unless, tyree say it's it, I ain't going to believe anyone. What does this have to do with this thread? Nothing.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6879848#post6879848 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vpham24
Tetra, check your PM.

do you mean private mssg. or purple monster?

I am so confused:confused:

I need a purple monster, tyree or not. I don['t care as long as it looks good in my tank.:lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6881876#post6881876 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tetra
do you mean private mssg. or purple monster?

I am so confused:confused:

I need a purple monster, tyree or not. I don['t care as long as it looks good in my tank.:lol:

I think he meant your PM.

what? that's pretty messed up. i was the first to privatemessage, and to post. he never even got back to me.
why you gotta play w/my emotions like that?

thats funny both the poster and the rcpt have less than 20 posts each.. hmmmmm

i just picked up a frag about 10 min ago and acclimating as we speak. Now if i can only get all these pm to grow!

hey so how about posting some pictures of the frags you guys got. Its a teaser not knowing what the PM looks like since no picture was ever posted.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6882843#post6882843 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bebo77
thats funny both the poster and the rcpt have less than 20 posts each.. hmmmmm

I just picked up a frag, thanks UnlimitedReef for the discounted price.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6882962#post6882962 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mchava
hey so how about posting some pictures of the frags you guys got. Its a teaser not knowing what the PM looks like since no picture was ever posted.

I can guarantee to you that I will Photochop this one like some of you. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back