Purple Monster for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Loc i would not worry about this so much. People arent stupid and soon find out who this person is. Its a dead give away especialy the way he writes. Kind of like when vampire2 was wrighting just like this person is. Well so much for a nice PM colony now its in pieces. To bad it was a real nice one.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883642#post6883642 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by loc01
Hahaha! do you think I care? who do think you are?

Loc

I don't think anything, I'm telling you. Who do I think I am, I'm no fakers like others. Money making so called reefers like others. You know who you are. :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883628#post6883628 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vpham24
I was told that you were the last to PM tetra. :lol:

I knew it, I never had a chance.

Tetra, come over tomorrow and I'll cut you half. I also have two leathers for you, free of charge. And NO, this is not Tyree LE leathers, otherwise I would have charge you $2000 each for them.

In that case, just give the non-tyree. I am not that rich or stupid.:lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883643#post6883643 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mchava
Hey Loc i would not worry about this so much. People arent stupid and soon find out who this person is. Its a dead give away especialy the way he writes. Kind of like when vampire2 was wrighting just like this person is. Well so much for a nice PM colony now its in pieces. To bad it was a real nice one.

I wish RC have a spell checker.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883651#post6883651 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vpham24
I don't think anything, I'm telling you. Who do I think I am, I'm no fakers like others. Money making so called reefers like others. You know who you are. :lol:

Betrayer!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883654#post6883654 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tetra
I knew it, I never had a chance.

In that case, just give the non-tyree. I am not that rich or stupid.:lol:

You still want a piece of this?

PICT0066.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883669#post6883669 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tetra
Is it vpham's LE?

Yeah man, I had to dive into the tank to get that one. :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883662#post6883662 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vpham24
You still want a piece of this?

PICT0066.jpg

Is it rare? Coral Oasis was selling last week a small green leather stoadstool around $300.

uh, anymore purple monster frags left? I got no response to my private message from ultimatereef. Can someone pick up a frag for me too?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883752#post6883752 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by stryker_578
uh, anymore purple monster frags left? I got no response to my private message from ultimatereef. Can someone pick up a frag for me too?

I thought I was in line but I didn't get one either nor a response.

just ask turtlespd to post where he picked his frag up from and the guys name. then everyone will get their answer and we can move on. these threads are getting old.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883838#post6883838 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SOREVIV476
just ask turtlespd to post where he picked his frag up from and the guys name. then everyone will get their answer and we can move on. these threads are getting old.

I agree, this thread has out live it's usefulness.

thread closed.:lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6883983#post6883983 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tankslave
Somtimes i wish i was a mod, just so i could check that little "IP: Logged" button... :D

I wish if I was a mod I will ban your avatar that harass my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back