Queen Angel, Coral Beauty FS/Trade

Concrete

Cape Coral Area- Looking for Powder Blue Tang (Trade)

Beautiful Queen (Reef Safe, so far.. He is about 3" in front of the Sun Coral :eek2: )

dsc00534kr7.jpg

dsc00532yi3.jpg

Also have a Cowrie Snail if someone wants it (FREE!!) Just come and pick him up.

You can always do what I did. I have a 300g reef with a goldflake angel. My angel started eating all of my soft coral polyps. So....I set up a 90g just for him and a very mean maroon clown,

Well, I got rid of him today :( Took out about 1/2 of my Rock trying to catch him, and in the process, killed my Dottyback (It was in one of the Rocks I pulled out, guess it was out of water too long)..

He is Up for sale at the Aquarium & Reef Center in the Cape (Georges store off of C.C. Pkwy)

As far as eating my Coral, hm-mm, The only thing he picked on was my Zoo's. I have 3 colony's growing pretty good and just had to get rid of him before he did too much damage.

I'm looking for a Powder Blue Tang. That was in my Original plan anyway.

too bad for the angel ... he's a pretty fish.
We picked up a blue tang yesterday ... just like the one in the picture above ... shy little guy ... and dumb too - he keeps trying to eat the scratch in my acrylic ... over & over & over & over & over & over again .... ya'd think he'd learn ... lol

lol I like how you said he was "reef safe" yet eating zoos lol. Angels in a reef is usually a bad idea. P.S. I got a bunch of new fish coming in tomorrow including powder blue tangs

I took pictures on my digital camera and have never down loaded them. I think my best picture is of my german shephard laying under the tank when I was setting it up. 90 pound dog looks like a chihuahua under the tank.

As far as mean maroons. Always. She and the goldflake are the only two fish I named. ***** (she got her name about 8 years ago when she first bit me!) and buck fifty (what I paid for the angel when he was a baby)

Website blocked out her name. It is the name dog breeders give a female dog. You get the idea?

lol I like how you said he was "reef safe" yet eating zoos lol. Angels in a reef is usually a bad idea. P.S. I got a bunch of new fish coming in tomorrow including powder blue tangs

Coralfarmer:

Yeah, Well he wasn't really "Eating" the Zoo's (Too Toxic) just picking the slime off and aggravating them. Ohh well, Not my problem anymore ;)

Can you give me an address to your shop? I'll be in Bonita tomorrow and wouldn't mind driving down there to check out your inventory.

Back