Rare Christmas Favia frags for sale in South SJ

Probably cuz Steve Tryee put one up as an LE, with the usual mark up for only 2 polyps!! :/ I was surprised to see it myself! I know Big John could barely give the one in his store away, I was surprised too a nice big peice and he ended up marking it down to 19.95 for a 5-6inch piece.

-Justin

I'm amazed at how someone (NOT the scientist/researcher credited for discovering the species) is able to put their name to a coral and ridiculously inflate the price. What's worse is our response encourages this behavior. It's at the least, greedy - at the most, sinister.

Anyone want some Super Sheila brown xenia? Only $100 per frag.
Bwhaaahaahhaa. ;)

AMEN!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8082050#post8082050 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Wee-Reef Master
I'm amazed at how someone (NOT the scientist/researcher credited for discovering the species) is able to put their name to a coral and ridiculously inflate the price. What's worse is our response encourages this behavior. It's at the least, greedy - at the most, sinister.

yes, $10 is a fair price, they just aren't rare or limitted....at least not around here..you could try putting them on frags.org and would probably get out of state interest.

Back