Rare Gobies/Blennies and Where to Buy Them

LOL with one for your avatar I figured you already had one.

Did either of you look at this site? They've got some really nice and hard to find ones

http://www.aquariumcreationsonline.net/blennies_saltwaterfish.html

Here are a few of the cool ones they have

SaltwaterfishGreenClownGoby2.jpg

OrangeSpotPrawnGoby3.jpg

BlueSpotGoby1.jpg

barnacleblenny3.jpg

blennysailfin.jpg

TribalBlenny.jpg

AuroraGoby1.jpg

The gulf signal blenny is going on my list for my future cold water tank. Blue spot jawfish, Catalina goby, gulf signal blenny, and ornate box fish. I will have it one day. I will.

No I haven't but I've not seen anything bad on them. Did you look at their website? Also the second one as well.

I thought saltwaterfish.com was that crappy site that keeps changing webpages because of their horrible business practices that steals your money and rarely fills orders or everything comes in dead?

LOL with one for your avatar I figured you already had one.

Did either of you look at this site? They've got some really nice and hard to find ones

http://www.aquariumcreationsonline.net/blennies_saltwaterfish.html

Here are a few of the cool ones they have

TribalBlenny.jpg

Now THIS one is a cool blenny!!!

AuroraGoby1.jpg

I miss my aurora, but nothing beat the Yasha goby I had.

I bought the Yasha (when I had it) at a steal. Only $16.
Not my pair, but easily one of the best, if not THE best, shrimp goby:
f9133a1260d8e45b51deaffe909fbe9e.jpg

I have a 20g with ~15 spp of gobies: Trimmas, Eviotas, Aeliops, Bryaninops...
If you want to go really small, i suggest trying to keep fish +/- the same size to avoid aggression.
In terms of where to get, i can't help you, because I am in Canada.
But I suggest talking to your LFS. The white capped gobies and Grissingeri are on many lists but they are often not brought in because of their high price.
I have both, and if I may, if you are only going to get one of the two, get the white capped goby as you will see it far more often then the Grissingeri - I have 4+ and I only see them occasionally.

I have a 20g with ~15 spp of gobies: Trimmas, Eviotas, Aeliops, Bryaninops...

If you want to go really small, i suggest trying to keep fish +/- the same size to avoid aggression.

In terms of where to get, i can't help you, because I am in Canada.

But I suggest talking to your LFS. The white capped gobies and Grissingeri are on many lists but they are often not brought in because of their high price.

I have both, and if I may, if you are only going to get one of the two, get the white capped goby as you will see it far more often then the Grissingeri - I have 4+ and I only see them occasionally.

Thank you. I went to the LFS yesterday and asked and they said they could bring in either the white cap goby or gressingeri. But they couldn't find gulf signal goby (the one I rather have if possible) on any of their rare fish supplier's list.

If possible can I see a pic of your tank? I want to see how all the gobies look together and their interactions between each other.

Back