recruit volunteers for transplanting corals

AquaCulture

next week Thuesday
transplanting for 200 corals
locale is Nakizhin Village
we prepare air tank on our side
Please bring your scuba gear

If you have any questions or need further information about our offer, then don't hesitate to send email

info@aquaculture.co.jp

Sorry poor english

thank you:D

On Thursday

yes, the schedule is subject to change
because transplanting of 26th was stopped due to rain and wind

and Next month we are going to do 3 transplanting

What time will you be going? Is the coral coming out of the ocean or going back in? How far is the site from your shop?

we are going to leave from our office at 9:30 a.m.
take about 1.5 hours to get to Nakizhin Vill
and be back at about 6 p.m.
we will drive you to Nakizhin

Terry-san,
We found the water to be too hot yesterday (30c) so we are not going on the 24th. We are planning on going in September after the water cools down a little. Please let us know if you can come then.
Thank you

My wife and I would love to help out, please send the details of your September trip.

Thanks,
Brad

everyone.
We have changed northern wind from last week
so, water temperature have dropped below 30c.
Can you have a little more time?

thank you

To all volunteers* We are planning to go transplant coral on Sep 8th or 10th. If you would like to help, please be call me at 098 871-1820 so we can meet at ACO Ginowan at 0900 and we will take off from here. Please bring your diving gear and I will provide the air tanks.

We have a very small boat this time so I will only be able to take on the first two people that volunteer. Thank you for your understanding.

We will check the quality of the coral presently there and then we will be transplanting 80 pieces of coral at Nakajin. We should be back to ACO at 1700. Please call me if you have any questions or would like to go. The early heads up will help me alot.

098-871-1820

Thank you very much,
Tiara

Tiara-san
my guess is weather is to bad to go on the 10th. Please let me know when you are going again.

Terry

Did you guys go? Andrea and I have been out of town but will be avliable to go after this week.

Back