fish polotics

I don't believe anyone is arguing with you, just pointing out something you might want to consider before pouring a lot more effort into your cause.

It's not laughable you guys are saying I'm wrong but I don't see any info on your side to back your arguments up. Therefore your just as bad as me spewing info without "facts".

You might have an argument there, but considering you started spewing first, and have spewed so much more than anyone else. I still feel like the responsibility of offering some facts to back yourself up is yours.

I still believe in logic to a degree nomatter what anyone says.

You said you have heard of these ideas Before such as a non profit orgsnization that grows and sells aquacultured corals and donates the profits to help restore wild reefs.
I
You have heard of not farms but mariculture plantations in places like Indonesia and the philipenes that provide enough jobs to people that that don't have to hunt ornamental fish .

Or even any liverock or coral mariculture plantations at all .

Please show me evidence of this because I have never heard of it at all I though it was a new idea .

Just an FYI... it will take an act of the Philippine Congress to legalize the export of stony corals from PI. As of now, its a HUGE no no. There have been farms set-up there purely for restoration.

Back