Reef-A-Palooza California- Postponed to August 21 and 22, 2021

BeanMachine

c4035b2d4a7ebab2284cef7d3097280e.jpg

We are all disappointed to inform you all that Reef A Palooza California 2020 is being postponed to August 21 & 22, 2021 due to the global uncertainties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and to our concern for the health and safety of all in the aquarium hobby and its exhibitors.
We know this is a difficult situation for us all and we look forward to you all joining us for Reef A Palooza California 2021, when we are able to safely bring aquarium hobbyists together again. Thank you for your loyalty in helping us create the premiere aquarium show in the United States.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it’s called “canceling”. Since it’s an annual even and it’s being pushed back a yr....

Bringing this back to the top. I will be missing all of my Reefing friends this weekend as many would stop by the CoralVue booth and say hello. These shows were always tons of work before during and after the shows but the fun was during and after the show with little get togethers and such. I will be missing all of you and hope you all are staying safe. Hopefully we will be back to a normalish type of life soon and we will be able to see all at these events and bring back the club meetings.
I do recall Ocean Aquatics having a big event this weekend

Maybe there will be a 3rd stimulus check? [emoji848]

LOL, we can't even get a second one going. Maybe with the next pandemic. Just in the last 20 years we have had 5 pandemics :uhoh3:

what i am curious about is the scmas membership hows that going to work for next year? there have been no meetings virtual meetings?

LOL, we can't even get a second one going. Maybe with the next pandemic. Just in the last 20 years we have had 5 pandemics :uhoh3:

what i am curious about is the scmas membership hows that going to work for next year? there have been no meetings virtual meetings?

We are having virtual meetings. The next is this coming Friday. Jake Adams will be joining us. Are you getting the emails?

We are having virtual meetings. The next is this coming Friday. Jake Adams will be joining us. Are you getting the emails?

I have had no communication since I joined in january then the meeting was cancelled and i mentioned meetings and then it all went silent .

I have had no communication since I joined in january then the meeting was cancelled and i mentioned meetings and then it all went silent .

Pm me your email address. We will double check if you are on the list. Sometimes these emails go to spam as we use mail chimp so check that also.

The last virtual meeting was recorded and posted online, but I don’t think it is on RC. I know it is on reef two reef.

Back