Reef A Palooza Orlando!

JohnnyReefNoob

No hurries = no worries.
Awesome show. Bought an Ultimate Pass, so I got in early. Most of the exhibitors were still setting up or yet to arrive, but it was still very cool for a Noob like me. Walked around and talked with a lot of people. Looking forward to meeting Julian Sprung tomorrow and asking him to autograph a book for me. Can't wait for tomorrow and Sunday when the show is totally swimming. One of the Eshopps guys told me great deals could be found when it is time for exhibitors to pack out. If anyone is interested I could post some pics ...

Awesome show. Bought an Ultimate Pass, so I got in early. Most of the exhibitors were still setting up or yet to arrive, but it was still very cool for a Noob like me. Walked around and talked with a lot of people. Looking forward to meeting Julian Sprung tomorrow and asking him to autograph a book for me. Can't wait for tomorrow and Sunday when the show is totally swimming. One of the Eshopps guys told me great deals could be found when it is time for exhibitors to pack out. If anyone is interested I could post some pics ...
Definitely post pics!

Saturday at R-A-P was awesome (except for having to park very far from the event entrance.) Lots of exhibitors, tons of frags, loads of gear. Won an AI Prime Fuge light with a flex arm mount in the raffle. Only spent $65 all day. Had a blast. More tomorrow. Having trouble posting pics (need to try the Compression App mentioned here elsewhere). This will definitely be an annual event for me.

Talked with some pros about the feasibility of starting a side hustle building custom stands - nobody seems to be doing that. Maybe in a couple of years I could be an exhibitor. 🤔 I am sure I can do it better and cheaper than what I currently see offered. Why not get the stand you want rather than the stand you just get?

Sorry, but no pics today. I was literally too busy talking with people to take photos. No luck in the raffle today either, so about broke even with the fuge light. Overall a good day. Joined MASNA at their exhibit. Can't wait until next year!

Back