regal angel f/s

joe22883

If I can catch him and theres interest. He nips a little too much and is getting picked on by my multicolor. Id like $75. he's healthy, plump, and has a cool misbar. He's a juvie but decent sized, bigger than a dwarf. Also might sell the multicolor too, Im shooting to get this large scribbled at AT instead.

he's nipping the sps. My old adult was perfect but this juvie likes to nip polyps. sucks cause its one of my fav angels.

that sucks joe. i hope my regal does not develop a taste for coral.You are alway playing with fire when it comes to angels. i was even thinking of an emperor angel at some point but this is a good reality check.

that sucks joe. i hope my regal does not develop a taste for coral.You are alway playing with fire when it comes to angels. i was even thinking of an emperor angel at some point but this is a good reality check.

off topic but i have an emp and he absolutely destroys brains, zoas, acans and favias. does fine with hammers and torch type stuff though.

I would expect angels to destroy lps and softies, Im talking sps. My emp is great Vivek! Just dont buy a tiny one. I believe that juvie large angels arent as safe as adults. My emp waits around all day for me to feed while the juvies cruise the tank grazing polyps. My adult regal was the same as my emp. I wouldnt trust a holocanthus though.

Forgot to mention.. These are in my 180g. reef so catching them will be fun. I need to find my trap.

thanks Frank, the acros can live without polyping out during the day as they do in the wild and actually get better skin color without the polyps blocking the light. Some people are keeping butterflys in their sps reefs now expecting the sps to adjust to the picking by only polyping out at night. Im not sure about the whole idea. Id rather have fish that only pick occasionally than nonstop.

Some people are keeping butterflys in their sps reefs now expecting the sps to adjust to the picking by only polyping out at night. Im not sure about the whole idea.

My dwarf angels have trained my SPS to do exactly that. I have zero PE during the day and good PE when the lights are off. Growth does not seem to be hampered too much, if any.

What is the Regal eating (prepared food)?

Joe,

I am considering this... When you catch him/her let me know. I may have to talk you out of a couple frags to sweeten the deal. ;)

I will let everyone know when I get him out. I am kinda considering keeping him after thinking bout it but not sure. Im waiting for a return pm about my trap.

Chuck, mrwilson is interested in both but if something changes Id like to see you take him home. Ill let you know. of course Id have something else to make the trip more worth while for you:)

No problem. If it becomes available I will take it. If not that might even be better.

I am so flippin' busy right now I really don't need a side distraction.

heres some pics from months ago.
DSC02926.jpg

DSC02929.jpg

DSC02961.jpg

Thanks Chuck! So Im pretty sure the regal is sold either way but the multicolor is for sale.

$75 for him. He's grown to be a larger dwarf angel and can hold his own with feisty fish. Finding another small one would be nice to make a pair but they are hard to find and run $120. eats like a pig. If I wasnt trying to gather cash for a very pricey fish I would keep him.

Back