Regarding the new article about Halichoeres melanurus

Nope, I have a bunch of shrimp and he has never touched them.

I just took this experimental crappy video...(you inspired me korrine)

but you get the idea:

I didn't get anything...all it gave me was a still picture when I clicked on it??

Well I just offered pellet for the first time and she took them :) Forumla 1 small pellets soaked in tank water with garlic and selcon. Also add the frozen marine cuisine to it which contains mysis, krill, spirulina and brine shrimp.

omg You have my DREAM tank :eek1:

I sooooo looooooove it!! Those blotched anthias are really cool. Love the naso tang... :celeb3: I love it!

Not a patch on the old tank...but its got to grow yet. Its only 9mo old.

Did you ever see my old tank?

No your new article is what drew me to your forum and inspired me to own this fish...which is when I started this thread :)

Last edited:
wow :( I can't even imagine going through something like that. Were you home when it happened?

that's good that you were able to take quicker action since you were there. Were you able to save the fish and corals?

thanks that will be quite a read. I hope you don't mind me asking about it. I'm just a very curious person by nature. Always wondering and have the "wheels upstairs spinning" (whether "those wheels" get anywhere or not is another story..lol. )

Hey I figured out why we can't post photos here. The img code is off.

Anyways,
Nothing new w/the wrasse. My potter's angel got sick and went in the QT w/the wrasse. I did dose copper. The wrasse will sit in there for at least another month since the angel was sick. The wrasse still looks fabulous and eats like a pig :)

taken a few days ago. I cropped it and zoomed up on the fish to see it a little better.

038-1.jpg

Paul, should we ask if IMG codes can be turned on in here? Then we could see eachother's photos w/out having to click on them.

Last edited:
Back