restaurant

spotfin

Angela and I went to visit family down south this past week. We spent some time in Nashville, TN. Had dinner at a restaurant called the Aquarium http://www.aquariumrestaurants.com/aquariumnashville/index.html There is a 200,000 gal aquarium in the middle and tables all around it. Looked like fish from Florida/Caribbean. Two giant green morays, a nurse shark, several black-tip reef sharks, a big french angel, lots of jacks, porkfish, squirrel fish, and one mean looking grouper. An awesome dining experience and great food too! There was also the Stingray reef next door. You could feed the stingrays by hand.
59039100_2358__Small_.JPG

What a cool picture! Thanks for telling us about this. If I'm ever in Nashville, I'll check it out!

It was a great place. We spent a long evening in there. Located in the other end of the same mall was a Rain Forest Cafe. Didn't get a chance to go in though you could see fish tanks from the outside.

I think there is a Rainforest Cafe in Boston in one of the bigger malls. I have asked to go there for my birthday- they are all so cool!!!

I also think it would be SO COOL as a vacation to roadtrip state aquariums and then go eat at the restaurants like this one.

I know, I am hopeless... LOL

:D
Laurie

Back